• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 19 Yrs Old ITE Graduate Loser Moonlights As Hooker! Can Stone Her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most ladies who sell their bodies willingly usually have a "sad story" to tell..

While I believe some of them are arguably true, most are just to continue with the deception (to themselves mainly) and to reduce the guilt/pain factor when they are alone with their thoughts at night.

Another dog who go one big round just to attack me say those ladies who can't sleep at night are selling their bodies and with guilt/pain factor. Your mother wife daughters who can't sleep at night then sell bodies lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another dog who go one big round just to attack me say those ladies who can't sleep at night are selling their bodies and with guilt/pain factor. Your mother wife daughters who can't sleep at night then sell bodies lah.

Another sinkie smart alec intelligence. Can't sleep at night means sell body and for pain/guilt factor. No wonder LKY say sinkies are daft. It's true for sinkie smart alec. Stupid like hell but think they are smart to judge others left right centre based on wild speculation.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another sinkie smart alec intelligence. Can't sleep at night means sell body and for pain/guilt factor. No wonder LKY say sinkies are daft. It's true for sinkie smart alec. Stupid like hell but think they are smart to judge others left right centre based on wild speculation.

Yes. That's very myopic. They always thought that woman are innocent party being forced into Prostitution. Come on, in this World today there is this Chinese saying

笑贫不笑娼。

Still tormented by guilt and sleepless night ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That's very myopic. They always thought that woman are innocent party being forced into Prostitution. Come on, in this World today there is this Chinese saying

笑贫不笑娼。

Just need to look at MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy lieu bitch of the century who sell body whether got tormented by guilt and sleepness nights and the answer is obvious. Yes where the culture is got money got respect, of course笑贫不笑娼. No need me to tell you who have this culture. Those in JB forum who insult people poor when they lost debate definitely have this culture.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another sinkie smart alec intelligence. Don't sleep or can't sleep means something sinister. Cannot be nothing. Everything is conspiracy or deception in their smart alec minds based on wild speculation. Men who don't sleep or can't sleep and in forum must be gigolo then .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

笑贫不笑娼。

Yes very myopic to point fingers on others without realising men can be gigolo too. Come on, this is a progressive society there is this saying 笑贫不笑娼. Why are the gigolos in this forum who don't sleep at night still tormented by guilt and sleepness nights?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another sinkie smart alec intelligence. Don't sleep or can't sleep means something sinister. Cannot be nothing. Everything is conspiracy or deception in their smart alec minds based on wild speculation. Men who don't sleep or can't sleep and in forum must be gigolo then .

Another sign from heaven.... people who anyhow point fingers on others sure get themselves pointed....we all know who always don't sleep so must be GIGOLO in this forum...... MALAYSIAN GIGOLO like this sign from heaven?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?232715-MALAYSIAN-GIGOLO-gets-scammed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another sign from heaven.... people who anyhow point fingers on others sure get themselves pointed....we all know who always don't sleep so must be GIGOLO in this forum...... MALAYSIAN GIGOLO like this sign from heaven?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?232715-MALAYSIAN-GIGOLO-gets-scammed

12 midnight coming. So how? What is the time standard to be considered GIGOLO in SBF? 1 am? 2 am? 3 am? 5 am? Please be clear so that people can decide whether they want to log on and post and risk being called gigolos who can't sleep due to guilt/pain factor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
12 midnight coming. So how? What is the time standard to be considered GIGOLO in SBF? 1 am? 2 am? 3 am? 5 am? Please be clear so that people can decide whether they want to log on and post and risk being called gigolos who can't sleep due to guilt/pain factor.

1 am coming. No reply? Time standard only apply to ladies but not men? Men any time come into forum also not GIGOLO while women cannot? Hahaha absolute sign from heaven to tell some arrogant bastard men not to be so smart alec if not heaven will give you a slap on the same day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least she makes an honest living. she provides good service for her fee which is why she has her regulars. I know of 80 or so freeloaders who sit around and get overpaid to provide next to nothing in service.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least she makes an honest living. she provides good service for her fee which is why she has her regulars. I know of 80 or so freeloaders who sit around and get overpaid to provide next to nothing in service.

what about these hardworking parliamentarians in south africa? they work so hard that they tire themselves out.

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If the girl had studied harder in school, she may not end up as a hooker. I showed my daughter this article and reminded her that if she did not study hard, she would end up as a road sweeper or worse, be a hooker like this It's-The-End graduate.

You should have changed the title of this thread to reflect the truth:

"PAP forces ITE grad into prostitution to pay exorbitant school fees"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Talk one big round it's just your wild speculation that she is dishonest and lying that she intends to get another job and she will be a hooker forever. Who say everyone must upgrade from high earning and cannot downgrade? Sounds exactly like PAP. Give people the benefit of doubt and stop judging people honesty based on your biasness.

Exactly. You see so many SPG walking around with angmos, you know they are giving their pussy away for free. Yet no one judges them. This girl at least is getting $500 per shot for her pussy. A bit overpriced if you ask me, but you charge what the market can bear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. You see so many SPG walking around with angmos, you know they are giving their pussy away for free. Yet no one judges them. This girl at least is getting $500 per shot for her pussy. A bit overpriced if you ask me, but you charge what the market can bear.

You sure or not, people judge SPG all the time too in this forum. Basically people here all stupid like hell but think they very smart and got nothing better to do except to judge and insult people all the time.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish to keep a SYT for 6 months to a year where I can visit and have her service anytime I want , she can still receive clients when I'm not using her . What is the market price for this arrangement ? Any brothers can advise? Thank you

Mkt rate for local syt sugar babe is $3k to $5k per month depending on looks and other requirements. I have known of deals done at $10k pm. Round the clock availability very hard to find though. Usually weekly or biweekly meetup