• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Best SG51 Bank Robbery Note Writing Competition pse post here

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
My school teacher only taught me how to write CV and job application letters, never taught me how to write Bank Robbery Notes. It seems now that this works better. So I need to re-train, I heard can claim Skill Devp Fund or some $subsidy$ from LHL one? Correct?

How to compose SG51 best Bank Robbery Note had? Brothers and Sisters pse show me some examples, thanks! I need $$$$ to pay bills, no job.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
call up wda or try searching thru their website ... dey may haf sumting 4 u ... if not, go comprain 2 ur mp ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try walk in DBS Bank with a note..... " I have a BIG ONE LOADED IN MY PANTS, give me $30,000 in cash, $50 & $100 bills"

This sound like the picture silent partner......the robber, must have know the counter staff..how would the robber knows that particular teller, has $30,000?? It is not normal for a teller to have so much in the till unless, there was a recent deposits or a special request withdrawals ( like the robber, tsk!, tsk!). SOP is a teller may hold cash in the till up to certain amount, above that, the cashier have to hand in the difference between the daily requirement & the access to the chief cashier, in teh absence of one, the No.2 in charge or the manager & the money, will be kept in the bank's vault...

It is unnatural to make a withdrawal of $30,000 in cash with a "note"...surely they have CCTV right? or they are on a budget...it is off, under maintenance or they are dummies...

"get to know the giant quickly, make your withdrawal quick & friendly, THE CHARTRED BANK!..oops! Standard Chartered Bank!..borrowed from their jingle in the past, " get to know the giant quickly, big & strong & always friendly"...:biggrin:

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" Give me one million, you keep two millions, you tell your boss I took three millions, Fair Enuff! Deal!"

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal
老子今天已经受够了老板的气,坚决炒老板鱿鱼决定了该行啦!不好意思啊!因为抢劫你们银行只需要纸笔,太容易了嘛!而且纸笔都是用老板的,连辞职信也一齐些的。
麻烦你现在立刻给老子发三年薪水加花红,一共是24万。老子还给你小费。呵呵!