• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat anybody still booking holiday through travel agency?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
u asking booking holiday thru travel agency or using fax machine? ...

haha the fax machine is just a joke lah..im just wondering if nowadays people still prefer to follow tour groups or free n easy ownself book flight online and stay with airbnb

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i normally book my air tickets thru skyscanner.com and if i am looking for bundle(flights and hotel), i go to expedia.com. hope that helps!:o

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i normally book my air tickets thru skyscanner.com and if i am looking for bundle(flights and hotel), i go to expedia.com. hope that helps!:o

ya got alot all these flight booking sites, expedia so far ok but not sure about the others

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I still do for 2 reasons:

Agency rates can be cheaper than what u find on the internet because i pay by cash.

The agent has asked me before what amount should i put on the receipt. Go figure ....