• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Portugal so lousy also can get in Semi Final

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is really called got luck. got luck then everything win liao.

hahahahaha

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Portugal will face either Wales or Belgium in the semi final. Wales can upset Belgium, if not play into ET and penalties. If Belgium can beat Wales then also fine because then either Portugal or Belgium will be eliminated. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Portugal will face either Wales or Belgium in the semi final. Wales can upset Belgium, if not play into ET and penalties. If Belgium can beat Wales then also fine because then either Portugal or Belgium will be eliminated. :biggrin:
dey r lucky ... their side of ze bracket got no word cup winners, euro winners ... all big names on ze other side ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Luck has nothing to do with it. It is skill. Against Hungary, Portugal conceded two set piece goals through deflection. That, you can call bad luck. But they fought back to tie 3-3. That is skill. If you play 120 mins of football and the game is still 1-1, that is not luck. U had skill in defending too. Otherwise, the Poles would habe score a few goals. As well, when the Portugal goalie made the penalty save, that was skill too. He read the shooter right and made the save. Not luck.

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Upcoming matches that leads to the finals..

Hopefully Italy upsets the reigning world champions.

Favorites Belgium expected to beat Wales.

Then i hope to see Italy vs Belgium again in the finals :biggrin:

I'm sure Belgium don't want that and will find it a nightmare :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Italy upset the reigning world champions? Yeah, and England should have got to the final. :wink:

Hallo, do you even know your soccer? Germany has never defeated Italy in a major international tournament. Everyone remembers their famous 3-1 victory over Germany in the final of the 1982 World Cup when they became the first European side to win 3 World Cups.

And for your info, Italy defeated Germany at Euro 2012 in the semi-final, only to lose to Spain in the final.

Italy are easily the most impressive team this time round, despite the lack of big names.

Last edited:

Pogba

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italy upset the reigning world champions? Yeah, and England should have got to the final. :wink:

Hallo, do you even know your soccer? Germany has never defeated Italy in a major international tournament. Everyone remembers their famous 3-1 victory over Germany in the final of the 1982 World Cup when they became the first European side to win 3 World Cups.

And for your info, Italy defeated Germany at Euro 2012 in the semi-final, only to lose to Spain in the final.

Italy are easily the most impressive team this time round, despite the lack of big names.

Hey yellow dickhead, this is my new clone. What shit do u know about soccer? I was merely putting a sentence. Don't flame for the sake of doing so :biggrin:

Cream

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are one cockeye. :biggrin: Where in Jurgen posting stated that Germany has defeated Italy in a major tournament? :biggrin: Yes i am another clone. :biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe very easy for Portugal to enter final. They are just Super luckily to place in this team!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are one cockeye. :biggrin: Where in Jurgen posting stated that Germany has defeated Italy in a major tournament? :biggrin: Yes i am another clone. :biggrin:

Who's the cockeye here? This is Jurgen's post: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....o-can-get-in-Semi-Final&p=2471365#post2471365

Italy defeating Germany is never an upset. These are the two most successful football teams in Europe, bar none.

Unlike England defeating Brazil or Iceland defeating England.

Jakub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's the cockeye here? This is Jurgen's post: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....o-can-get-in-Semi-Final&p=2471365#post2471365

You don't understand meaning of hopefully? Then u must be a fcuking tiong? :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't understand meaning of hopefully? Then u must be a fcuking tiong? :biggrin:

No quarrel with 'hopefully'.

My quarrel is with the word 'upset'. It's like saying 'hopefully China upset Singapore in the World Table Tennis Championships'.:biggrin:

If you want to use the word 'upset' correctly, then say: 'Hopefully Germany, the reigning world champions, will upset Italy, their perennial nemesis whom they've never beaten in a major tournament.'

Last edited:

Pogba

Alfrescian
Loyal
No quarrel with 'hopefully'.

My quarrel is with the word 'upset'. It's like saying 'hopefully China upset Singapore in the World Table Tennis Championships'.:biggrin:

gosh gosh gosh... hopefully Italy upset Germany is a statement that Germany has beaten Italy in a major tournament? Oh my oh my... You suck too much melamine milk :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gosh gosh gosh... hopefully Italy upset Germany is a statement that Germany has beaten Italy in a major tournament? Oh my oh my... You suck too much melamine milk :biggrin:

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that.

What I meant was: 'Hopefully Italy upset Germany' = Germany are the favourites to beat Italy, which is utter BS, if you know your soccer.

In a Germany vs Italy match, Germany are never the favourites. If A has never beaten B, how can B beating A be an upset?

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I meant was: 'Hopefully Italy upset Germany' = Germany are the favourites to beat Italy, which is utter BS, if you know your soccer.

In a Germany vs Italy match, Germany are never the favourites. If A has never beaten B, how can B beating A be an upset?

Hahahaha should bookmark this for future reference. Moron.

Jakub

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have ah tiong pr in this forum who failed his grammar but then i know what he up to :biggrin:

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is so embarrassing. A simple sentence of England (English), this ah tiong PR can make it confusing :biggrin: