• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Husband slits wife’s throat during row outside daughter’s school

Siryn

Alfrescian
Loyal

[url]http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/1982531/husband-slits-wifes-throat-during-row-outside-daughters-school

[/URL]

22584310180d33e3c755fef6fe2fa66e537c7d77.jpeg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find judgment of getting off of murder just because of insanity is just stupid and insane. If the insane kills then he should not be alive, period!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find judgment of getting off of murder just because of insanity is just stupid and insane. If the insane kills then he should not be alive, period!

There are many insane PRCs in China. However the ones I'm worried about are the ones running around in Spore:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There are far too many lunatics amongst the Chinks. They are an extremely dangerous group just as bad as the Muslims.

IslandWin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Little Girl must have suffered from severe trauma and live with such a vision for the rest of her life.

Why can't people just argue anymore without resorting to phyiscal violence?

jw5

Loyal

Absolutely agree. If he is insane enough to kill, he is not sane enough to live. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Little Girl must have suffered from severe trauma and live with such a vision for the rest of her life.

Why can't people just argue anymore without resorting to phyiscal violence?

Coming from the mouth of mudlander dogs like you who can't argue without resorting to dirty tricks. Maximum hypocrite like I said.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was not clear why the couple started to quarrel, but the newspaper said the wife had told others she wanted to get a divorce.

the only reason that wife wants to divorce husband is that she found out husband got small dick after they get married

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regrettably, the law allows insane to plead diminished responsibility even for killings. In sinkie land, a scum with heart condition sentenced to caning was allowed to get 12 months of additional jail term instead of getting the cane. He should be caned stroke by stroke, not all strokes at one time, if he has heart condition. One stroke at a time will not kill him but it will remind him what pain is.

Giving him additional jail time is a joke and it shows stupidity of the judge and pappies. All criminals are not afraid of rotting in jail. They are afraid only of the cane. Cane them and they will change for the better, at least hopefully.