• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sex Cafe Soon to Open in Singapore that Serves Coffee and BJs

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can she steam her breast milk for my latte in the expresso machine, and also make me steam at the same time. LOL.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
For extra charges, she can blow the cream off your 'ice cream'....P.O.A.....( price on application) or ask nicely!:biggrin:

Maybe when she is spraying the cream on top of my tall mochachino, I can also spray my cream on her face? hehehehehe. And if she sprinkles some of that chocolate shavings on top of it, I can also sprinkle some of my cock hair on her face?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe when she is spraying the cream on top of my tall mochachino, I can also spray my cream on her face? hehehehehe. And if she sprinkles some of that chocolate shavings on top of it, I can also sprinkle some of my cock hair on her face?

You want some of her "gold dusts"...sprinkled onto of the cream?....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can she steam her breast milk for my latte in the expresso machine, and also make me steam at the same time. LOL.

You have to ask that Shakethatspear golden question, that had been passed down for generation " to pump or not to pump".." to squeeze or not to squeeze"...or to "suck or not to suck"....life is full of choices.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you racist? why no Myanmar or Pinoy fresh milk?

i tasted many maids breast milk and iv come to the conclusion that cambodian breast milk is the best,once u go cambodian u never go back.this comes from the fact that many cambodians girls go about from young in their kampongs half naked,unfettered by any man made contraption,their breasts hanging loose and floppy like a mature papaya or cows udder,giving their breasts milk a natural unadultered taste.this makes cambodian women almost perfect for childbirth and lactating like the amazonian tribes and tribal women of our ancestors thousands of years ago.

pinoy breast milk on the other hand,u wouldnt want to touch it in a million years if u saw what they have for their diets.their breast milk is weak strained dishwater like UHT milk,which is like 98 percent water and 2 percent milk.it is given to sinkie kids to make them think its milk but it has less nutritional value that the dishwater squeezed out of a towel used to mop the kitchen sink.if pinoys have 86 iq i wonder why,perhaps its from a long culture and tradition of feeding ur kids food that looks like food but is actually 10 percent real food,and 90 percent food like substance.i knew this country was fucked when i saw a pinoy feeding his kids a can of luncheon meat for breakfast lunch and dinner.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tasted many maids breast milk and iv come to the conclusion that cambodian breast milk is the best,once u go cambodian u never go back.this comes from the fact that many cambodians girls go about from young in their kampongs half naked,unfettered by any man made contraption,their breasts hanging loose and floppy like a mature papaya or cows udder,giving their breasts milk a natural unadultered taste.this makes cambodian women almost perfect for childbirth and lactating like the amazonian tribes and tribal women of our ancestors thousands of years ago.

pinoy breast milk on the other hand,u wouldnt want to touch it in a million years if u saw what they have for their diets.their breast milk is weak strained dishwater like UHT milk,which is like 98 percent water and 2 percent milk.it is given to sinkie kids to make them think its milk but it has less nutritional value that the dishwater squeezed out of a towel used to mop the kitchen sink.if pinoys have 86 iq i wonder why,perhaps its from a long culture and tradition of feeding ur kids food that looks like food but is actually 10 percent real food,and 90 percent food like substance.i knew this country was fucked when i saw a pinoy feeding his kids a can of luncheon meat for breakfast lunch and dinner.

now u are officially the resident milkman :biggrin: