• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sex Cafe Soon to Open in Singapore that Serves Coffee and BJs

qweqweqw

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.jpg

Starfuck?

Original uncensored photo

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time, when we were kids, we will write into those autographs books, the usual ones will be " drink hot coffee, drink hot tea"....the updated ones by the younger ones these days , on FB wall, twiter, whatsapp, etc.. will be:

" Drink hot coffee, drink hot tea...suck my d$%$%^ ( for a boy to a girl), suck my b%$%$% ( for a girl to a boy) & REMEMBER ME!....ha ha ha for primary school children....ha ha ha ha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Already got this in singapore, even more versatile. when I go to massage parlour, I am offered tea plus a massage plus a BJ too. 3 in 1. What's so big deal about this?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already got this in singapore, even more versatile. when I go to massage parlour, I am offered tea plus a massage plus a BJ too. 3 in 1. What's so big deal about this?

You forgot that they warm the mouth with the hot oolong tea or... & then warm the 'sausage' with the mouth...."drink hot coffee, drink hot tea, burn your lips & remember me"...."hotlips"... ha ha ha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You forgot that they warm the mouth with the hot oolong tea or... & then warm the 'sausage' with the mouth...."drink hot coffee, drink hot tea, burn your lips & remember me"...."hotlips"... ha ha ha

Exactly, what is the big deal about this?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
young ladies are more daring nowadays.
many years ago when I was young, i worked for 2 weeks at hooters bar and I was scolded by my parents

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually hooters bar is very mild compared with sex cafe.
we are all old already.
youngsters are more daring now.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
young ladies are more daring nowadays.
many years ago when I was young, i worked for 2 weeks at hooters bar and I was scolded by my parents

U need size C or larger hooters to work at hooters. U got or not? Maybe it was a dream?