• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hlb @ 2.15%

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was just wondering where will your cousin be staying in with the sale of his house, unless he has 2 to begin with.......

Anyway, at almost 10k/ year..... Very nice indeed.

Follow m&d style .stay with parents till they buy another bto flat with his wife. Yes good money following m&d style.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Follow m&d style .stay with parents till they buy another bto flat with his wife. Yes good money following m&d style.

Wah, after sale of flat, still can take back 460k, must be very good deal.
I guess he must have bought it when it was very low or have the flat for a long time.

Nowadays difference after selling not very substantial.

At 460k, to RM, more than RM$1.3million.
Can retire in Malaysia liao..........

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, after sale of flat, still can take back 460k, must be very good deal.
I guess he must have bought it when it was very low or have the flat for a long time.

Nowadays difference after selling not very substantial.

At 460k, to RM, more than RM$1.3million.
Can retire in Malaysia liao..........

He didn't paid using cpf I guess. Last time he Co own a condo and sold then bought the hdb .so when sell is all get back in cash. He is self employed so cpf is empty type.
But I find is only temporary got money also .end of the day he will still need to buy a flat.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN is a broke man. His realized losses in shares is 750K, where got 500k
He cannot even meet the 50k requirement for HLB fixed deposit.

p-fixed-deposit-v2.jpg

Don't be like me.

Look at the ad. It says all. No smthg planted n rooted. Plenty of hot air. A balloon waiting to burst. Waiting to crash. Safer to take MH or SQ.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My job is good, can accommodate my need. Good for me also .

You have to get this right first. You like your job does not means the job can accommodate you so you like it.

Like a job means doing something which when you do you feel happy daily. For me the job that I like are e.g. practicing with band mates and singers and perform them during the concerts.
When a job I hated can accommodate me when to work when can go off I wil still hate the nature of the job.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the reason that Maybank who used to be always the highest % payout now only offer 1.55% whereas HLB is offering 2.15% ?
Wish to park my entire fortune at HLB now !!!

Or is it too good to be true ? Something gonna happen yo HLB ?

They have one location only, shenton way area.
Pretty troublesome to go over.....

Did you park your 500k with them?
Almost 11k per year.......
Can take it easy Liao.......

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next year onward I will do part time work also. Lesser money but not so tired.
Now Everyday feel so tired at work. Really half die after work.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic. We are totally opposite. I hate working to the core. I just want to relax and bet soccer.

Bro, I have a friend who lost his job a few years ago after eating into his company's pie. He is jobless now but owns a condo and drives a C Class.

But since leaving his job, he has zero social life. As he left his ex-employer in an unceremonious manner, his ex-colleagues deserted him too. Everyday he tries to find excuses to "use" his C Class as without a social life he could not find anyone to envy him.

My point is without a job, you will end up without a social life too.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I have a friend who lost his job a few years ago after eating into his company's pie. He is jobless now but owns a condo and drives a C Class.

But since leaving his job, he has zero social life. As he left his ex-employer in an unceremonious manner, his ex-colleagues deserted him too. Everyday he tries to find excuses to "use" his C Class as without a social life he could not find anyone to envy him.

My point is without a job, you will end up without a social life too.

Agreed .however even while employed I only treat working colleague as colleague not a friend.
Previously I have a thread on how to enjoy my own company . This was after some deep thoughts.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed .however even while employed I only treat working colleague as colleague not a friend.
Previously I have a thread on how to enjoy my own company . This was after some deep thoughts.

Don't say enjoy own company . Sound pathetic.

Try saying you like MGTOW like that other retard loner in this forum. Sound better?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say enjoy own company . Sound pathetic.

Try saying you like MGTOW like that other retard loner in this forum. Sound better?

Yeah but too bad is a hard truth.
The only friends worth are parents immediate family members and perhaps 1 or 2 childhood friends.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiew
I work because I really don't wish to be like you. Waiting to die only lo.

I like go office chat with my colleagues. Then talk bad about boss and others colleagues.
Have group chat in whatapps with my friends in work.

Then find chance to eat lunch and chit chat .
Sometime we even go Makan session or short holiday in Malaysia or batam.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah but too bad is a hard truth.
The only friends worth are parents immediate family members and perhaps 1 or 2 childhood friends.

real friend or not, very easy to find out.
just tell them you need a kidney for transplant..99.9% will siam you like ghost

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
real friend or not, very easy to find out.
just tell them you need a kidney for transplant..99.9% will siam you like ghost

Well, friends won't give you a kidney. Even siblings also not guarantee will give you a kidney.

But they didn give you kidney doesn't mean they are not your real friends. Not everyone so generous willing to donate organs to others.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew
I work because I really don't wish to be like you. Waiting to die only lo.

I like go office chat with my colleagues. Then talk bad about boss and others colleagues.
Have group chat in whatapps with my friends in work.

Then find chance to eat lunch and chit chat .
Sometime we even go Makan session or short holiday in Malaysia or batam.
I also once like u have quite many friends at work whereby after work we will go clubbing, makan, short holidays. But....something happened to me in office and everyone that I thought were friends betrayed Me. Since then , which was long ago, I realised what is the point of feng Chang zhuo see. Better just treat a workplace a place to earn money.
After earning enough better fxxk off fast and enjoy my own company..