• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hlb @ 2.15%

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also once like u have quite many friends at work whereby after work we will go clubbing, makan, short holidays. But....something happened to me in office and everyone that I thought were friends betrayed Me. Since then , which was long ago, I realised what is the point of feng Chang zhuo see. Better just treat a workplace a place to earn money.
After earning enough better fxxk off fast and enjoy my own company..

My Friends not like your friends. They care and concern me, while I sick, they help me in work. Also come hospital and home to visit me. I no energy go out buy foods, they purposely come to bring foods to me.

They are really good person.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, the MSM seem rather coy about reporting this piece of local news.

Plenty to say about Brexit but not so much when their local banks are downgraded by the Ratings agencies.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Friends not like your friends. They care and concern me, while I sick, they help me in work. Also come hospital and home to visit me. I no energy go out buy foods, they purposely come to bring foods to me.

They are really good person.

I used to visit my friends whenever they were admitted to hospitals. They were always very grateful to me, but the truth is I wanted to chat up the chio Tiong and Pinoy nurses. It's killing two birds with one stone.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did a colonoscopy this Jan, i found out that too many nurse in the procedure room. 1 doctor with about 5 nurses. i do not know what the nurse to do lo.

no wonder our medical fee so expensive. kns

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple procedure can easily cause you 1k ++
Blood test also 200 at least

Really know how to suck blood! Phew!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i did a colonoscopy this Jan, i found out that too many nurse in the procedure room. 1 doctor with about 5 nurses. i do not know what the nurse to do lo.

It's normal in a ot. 1 or 2 surgeon 1 anaesthesia 2 assistant nurse. Do not think that they are all nurse

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May I know what is the relationship of hlb 2.15% and colonoscopy ?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to visit my friends whenever they were admitted to hospitals. They were always very grateful to me, but the truth is I wanted to chat up the chio Tiong and Pinoy nurses. It's killing two birds with one stone.

Yes, I can only say you are really a fucker!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know what is the relationship of hlb 2.15% and colonoscopy ?

My focus is not about the scope, but the 5 or 6 Nurses!
It is very obvious Too many useless Nurses in hospital.
Today I went to ultrasound scan. Guess what?!

One lady do the scan for me while another 2 is just play with handphone. Chit chat, talked about high tea later.

The cost of medical should be cut down if we have lesser useless workers in hospital.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the reason that Maybank who used to be always the highest % payout now only offer 1.55% whereas HLB is offering 2.15% ?
Wish to park my entire fortune at HLB now !!!

Or is it too good to be true ? Something gonna happen yo HLB ?

Hell interest rates are dropping every month instead of up. Tsi buy bank.