• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shall I buy a Ferrari?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://twitter.com/MissLanaLopez

https://twitter.com/CandiceCandyRae

B98g6zICYAEBG7M.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn.. You fucking sinkie.. People wanna buy car and ask for an opinion.. You trying to guess if the person is rich or not.. You got a problem with rich people? U fucking beggar jealous of rich people.

im talking about the mentality of truly rich people,rich people dont talk about ferraris,they talk 24/7 about their businesses,their investments,their real estates,bonds and the economy.only fake pseudo rich people talk about rolls royce and bentleys and ferraris.knn tonychat dont come and talk cock,ur poorer than a bankok transvestite with b cup implants.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
im talking about the mentality of truly rich people,rich people dont talk about ferraris,they talk 24/7 about their businesses,their investments,their real estates,bonds and the economy.only fake pseudo rich people talk about rolls royce and bentleys and ferraris.knn tonychat dont come and talk cock,ur poorer than a bankok transvestite with b cup implants.

I'm not truly rich so I can talk about anything I like.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

only sinkie shit losers like you will link to everything people talk about to having money or not.. what a pathetic shallow sinkie shit. Just like a bitch who open her vagina when come face to face with a guy with money without the guy asking for her vagina.. i guess your mum behaves like that and that is how you are born?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only sinkie shit losers like you will link to everything people talk about to having money or not.. what a pathetic shallow sinkie shit. Just like a bitch who open her vagina when come face to face with a guy with money without the guy asking for her vagina.. i guess your mum behaves like that and that is how you are born?

the way u think just shows how shallow u are,dont link me with u.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the wrong place to ask for this type of advise*advice. becos most of the ppl in here are taking public transport

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
this is the wrong place to ask for this type of advise*advice. becos most of the ppl in here are taking public transport

There quite a number of rich pricks too and there are wannabe rich pricks aplenty.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There quite a number of rich pricks too and there are wannabe rich pricks aplenty.

just curious, nz is a very laid back country, most of the angmohs are not status conscious and happy herding their sheeps. ppl who buy supercars in material cities like ny, london, hk, sg usually want to showoff , purposely rev loudly, expect heads to turn and girls to ogle. so whats the point of buying one in nz?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
just curious, nz is a very laid back country, most of the angmohs are not status conscious and happy herding their sheeps. ppl who buy supercars in material cities like ny, london, hk, sg usually want to showoff , purposely rev loudly, expect heads to turn and girls to ogle. so whats the point of buying one in nz?

I've lived here for more than a decade and it has never come across as a laid back country. The go-getters are as ambitious as those you'll find elsewhere.

The Ferrari club here has a massive turnout whenever there's a track day.

There's also plenty of old money.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

forgive me for saying u were shallow,actually what u said was correct.

there are 5 stages to the maslow's hierachy of needs,pysiological,safety,love/belonging,esteem and self actualization.

of course i aim to tackle the first two stages of maslow hierachy of needs first pysiological and safety,which means money.... lots and lots of money before we tackle the highest level of maslow hierachy,which is self actualization,nirvana,problem solving,saving the world,morality and lack of prejudice,something few people in the world can achieve like chuck feeney and ong teng cheong.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there are 5 stages to the maslow's hierachy of needs,pysiological,safety,love/belonging,esteem and self actualization.

of course i aim to tackle the first two stages of maslow hierachy of needs first pysiological and safety,which means money.... lots and lots of money before we tackle the highest level of maslow hierachy,which is self actualization,nirvana,problem solving,saving the world,morality and lack of prejudice,something few people in the world can achieve like chuck feeney and ong teng cheong.

You hold OTC in such high regard.....
Enough proof that you're a fucktard moron of highest degree. Enuff said.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You hold OTC in such high regard.....
Enough proof that you're a fucktard moron of highest degree. Enuff said.

it is the most fitting for fifth level of maslow's hierachy,singapore has very few martyrs in her history.also winner of the people's choice award and time's magazine top 50 most handsome man,something that i believe not even LKY has achieved.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is the most fitting for fifth level of maslow's hierachy,singapore has very few martyrs in her history.also winner of the people's choice award and time's magazine top 50 most handsome man,something that i believe not even LKY has achieved.

Apparently you also hold scum shit on sole lky in high regard (though below OTC).
Youre even a bigger moron then I give you credit for.....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
All these clutchless newer cars are no fun.

Every car has a clutch. No such things as a clutchless car. Whether the car has a clutch pedal or not is another matter, and whether the clutch is semi automatic like a paddle shifter or in the form of a clutch pedal, that's another matter too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was living in Singapore and Ferraris cost in excess of $1.5 million I yearned to own one.

In NZ I could now pick up an ex Demo/low mileage Ferrari with about 2000km on the clock for less than $400,000 with a factory warranty thrown in.

I don't have the same craving to own a super car anymore but it would be nice to muck around with one for a couple of years.

If I don't do it now it will soon reach the point where I look absolutely ridiculous driving one. I need to make the decision now while I still have a full head of hair.

I'm looking at the 458 rather than the turbocharged 488 that replaces it.

Not to dampen your enthusiasm or possession of a flashy car, my favourite priest who later became a Pope rode a bicycle to preach. He is Pope John Paul I.

His name is Albino Luciani...but alas, the dirty world of crime and greed murdered him after his 33 days in office as Pope.

The humble priest could easily get a SUV to ride around to do his mission.

Go around in your new turbo..but remember to give some nice poor kids a free spin in it and you will be blessed.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to dampen your enthusiasm or possession of a flashy car, my favourite priest who later became a Pope rode a bicycle to preach. He is Pope John Paul I.

His name is Albino Luciani...but alas, the dirty world of crime and greed murdered him after his 33 days in office as Pope.

The humble priest could easily get a SUV to ride around to do his mission.

Go around in your new turbo..but remember to give some nice poor kids a free spin in it and you will be blessed.

i bet it was a $1800 brompton bike.something which a poor soul like me could never imagine buying in a hundred years.

but i being poor,have only my dreams.i spread my dreams beneath ur feet,tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is nothing to blame or forgive. This is a forum and people share their input. When you put your post to link any politician, it shows that you are not independent and not a free thinker. You cannot be financially free when you are beholden to someone or something. You will do their bidding in the hope to get financial reward.. you will never achieve real and true freedom by behaving like a slave. you will never rise up your maslow hierachy. Your PAP master will make sure you remain as a slave unless you avoid and stay away from them. Your PAP master is not your friend.

Last edited: