• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG51 peasants very Chia Lat $$$$BROKE$$$ MEDECAL, congratulations to billionaire LHL

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was 15 mins ago in SGH Queuing for payments.

2 different and unrelated cases of senior citizens, have insufficient $$$$$ for payments!

It happened just within the same 20 mins of time I Q @ casher counter!

Imagine if I Q there for 1 hr got how many cases? WAF 1st world!?

Old aunty very skinny sick look begged to have reduction of her clinical lab fees, sge said $$$$$ no enough. No CPF any more. Unless ask to deduct from her son's CPF!

Casher asked her to sit first anf wait.

Another uncle less sick looking but older, opt to use CPF instead of cash payment, the casher staff checked and said his Medisave HARBIS FINISHED ! Insufficient to deduct!

The uncle was shocked. His accompanying friend or family member helped to pay his medical fees at counter.

Heng Swee Kiat can got stroke 100 times still wont have this problem. LHL can get cancer 1000 tim3 s also FOC! Cow heartless cardiac bypass 1000 times also jist only $8000!

Fuck MIW CCB Dead!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG51 peasants very Chia Lat $$$$BROKE$$$ MEDECAL, congratulations to billionaire

2 different and unrelated cases of senior citizens, have insufficient $$$$$ for payments!

Old aunty very skinny sick look begged to have reduction of her clinical lab fees, sge said $$$$$ no enough. No CPF any more. Unless ask to deduct from her son's CPF!

Another uncle less sick looking but older, opt to use CPF instead of cash payment, the casher staff checked and said his Medisave HARBIS FINISHED ! Insufficient to deduct!

The uncle was shocked. His accompanying friend or family member helped to pay his medical fees at counter.

Heng Swee Kiat can got stroke 100 times still wont have this problem. LHL can get cancer 1000 tim3 s also FOC! Cow heartless cardiac bypass 1000 times also jist only $8000!

Fuck MIW CCB Dead!

Many young singaporeans still do not know that this will happen to them eventually.

The pap's concept of making patients pay as much as they can will cause misery to Singaporeans

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SG51 peasants very Chia Lat $$$$BROKE$$$ MEDECAL, congratulations to billionaire

I predicted that by the next GE many Sporeans will be desperate & may turn to the opposition. Looks like it may be worse for older Sporeans because they are worn out by the stress of living in Spore & are now facing expensive medical bills.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who goes to see doctor without any money?why not go to kopitiam ask them deduct from CPF?all these buggers trying to take advantage of the government and the system.if u dont have money to save ur old rotting corpse please head over to the reservoir instead.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck MIW CCB Dead!

you need to go out to the street to protest and bring up such cases,, post in the forum what is the fucking use.. Got balls to protest?? No balls then go one corner and suck thumb..

Sinkies need to know that to protest is to get back your rights and throw out the PAP through protest is your choice, Not using vote.

Sinkies are ball-less to the core!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I predicted that by the next GE many Sporeans will be desperate & may turn to the opposition. Looks like it may be worse for older Sporeans because they are worn out by the stress of living in Spore & are now facing expensive medical bills.

The old sinkies deserve it for being politically stupid.. they can go one corner and suck their own dicks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im just curious exactly what kind of healthcare program do we have for the elderly.its obvious these pioneer generation come from a era where insurance is not very common,and the kind of incomes they were making cannot possibly cope with the highly inflated cost of healthcare today.and medishield is obviously inadequate since their incomes were meagre and medishield is a subset of their cpf which is a subset of their salary which is already pathetic to begin with(i myself have difficulty saving $800 to $1000 per month),any possible savings they have in medishield would be decimated quickly by the modern cost of healthcare.so what is the existing healthcare infrastructure do we have for the elderly.dont tell me the government is spending 1 to 2 billion a year on healthcare for the elderly,is that really enough?give them a break already and let them die in dignity.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro.............you mean these kind of high medical bills happen only very recently ??!!

Sinkies are basically a hopeless bunch............they can't see beyond the end of their noses...............

only when they lose their jobs to foreigners...............or get stuck with a 5 or 6-figure hospital bill then they wake up...........

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Loong will say, majority find no problem paying their medical or hospital bills. For tos tat cant afford they can seek community help thru various chanels. Best 70% agrees wit Arse Loong.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

The solution is simple. Don't get sick. If sick and no money, don't see doctor. Follow these steps and your problems will soon go away.

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal

The solution is simple. Don't get sick. If sick and no money, don't see doctor. Follow these steps and your problems will soon go away.

These days can not jump MRT easily any more. Must jump Expressway from flyover.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A better solution is to look elsewhere outside of Spore. No waiting & usually cheaper.

With people dying in Spore hospitals from "honest mistakes" people should be terrified of visiting the hospitals in Spore.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

!

Why do I have this naggy feeling that the two persons you encountered could be die-hard PAP supporters? You picked a stone, threw blindly into the air and could easily hit any of the 70% sinkies. That is my point here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fat hope. this has been repeated ad nauseam over the last 4 election cycles, and pap instead of losing support actually gain strength. the next cycle will see losers dying off and pap supporters reaching over 70%.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro.............you mean these kind of high medical bills happen only very recently ??!!

Sinkies are basically a hopeless bunch............they can't see beyond the end of their noses...............

only when they lose their jobs to foreigners...............or get stuck with a 5 or 6-figure hospital bill then they wake up...........

Many working Sporeans are still healthy & do not not know what is waiting for them when they get older. Once you get pulled into the medical system, you will end up in the poor house.

Every few months they will ask you to have all kinds of expensive tests & of course tell you to take expensive medications.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fat hope. this has been repeated ad nauseam over the last 4 election cycles, and pap instead of losing support actually gain strength. the next cycle will see losers dying off and pap supporters reaching over 70%.

In the past LKY was still around & he had many fans. During LKY's time there was also no internet & those unhappy could leave to find greener pastures.

Things are different now. There's a global recession & many Sporeans are stuck in Spore & have to compete with the hordes of cheap foreigners. LHL is also not as charismatic or savy as his father. Look at the number of cock ups under LHL. Many in the gov't are just "YES" men/women. They have broken many rice bowls & people are dying out from "honest mistakes".

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the past LKY was still around & he had many fans. During LKY's time there was also no internet & those unhappy could leave to find greener pastures.

Things are different now. There's a global recession & many Sporeans are stuck in Spore & have to compete with the hordes of cheap foreigners. LHL is also not as charismatic or savy as his father Look at the number of cock ups under LHL. Many rice bowls of Sporeans have been broken & people are dying out from "honest mistakes".

Unlike his father, LHL is a puppet. We do not know who are the real hands doing the work, advising him and carrying out the implmentation to make this cuntry a worse place for the poor. He openly admitted that he employed an election consultant to advise him because he was quite lost handling the people's grievances.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

& people are dying out from "honest mistakes".

I have no sympathies for them. In fact I would give them another kick and send them to rot in hell together with LKY. Daft & humji sinkies need not be respected or treated kindly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlike his father, LHL is a puppet. We do not know who are the real hands doing the work, advising him and carrying out the implmentation to make this cuntry a worse place for the poor. He openly admitted that he employed an election consultant to advise him because he was quite lost handling the people's grievances.

Don't know if it is true but some say the Gecko was the brains behind LKY?

I wouldn't be surprised if the true power(s) behind every Lee men are the women :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have no sympathies for them. In fact I would give them another kick and send them to rot in hell together with LKY. Daft & humji sinkies need not be respected or treated kindly.

You might not care about them but some of them might be your friends & family:wink: