• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Northern chinese prostitutes in Dongguan , Guanzhou, Guangdong , Canton , Shenzen

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one reason why Guangdong should create a Guangdong republic. The northerners migrants are a inferior race who are destroying the standard and reputation of Guangdong.

Northern Chinese Mandarin speakers make up 99%+ of all the prostitutes in Guangdong

Let us read what a Dongguan youtuber say first.

6yppvc.jpg

Which is true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongguan

Dongguan

" Dongguan had an estimated 6,949,800 inhabitants at the end of 2008, among whom 1,748,700 were local residents and 5,201,100 permanent migrants from other parts of the country.[5] At the 2010 Census the population had expanded to 8,220,237.[6] The number reached 8.29 million by the end of 2012, with average population age of 30.82.

Like even Guangzhou

" sexual service of 300,000 women, most of them migrants from Sichuan. "

Here are the dirty Dongguan prostitutes who all came from Northern China, they pretend to be AV stars

14221507043071.png

s4_54c2e21757543.jpg

Now even pretend to be K-POP stars ( this is such a dirty rip off from SNSD )

139469221159922014031314271412_08553.jpg

They think they are the hot shit just because they are tall and very light skinned.

33.jpg

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Northern chinese prostitutes in Dongguan , Guanzhou, Guangdong , Canton , She

These northerners take advantage of the fact that they can look more like Japanese and Koreans and so they pretend to be AV actresses and K-POP stars

dongguan78.jpg

8c89a590f56e146270e922.jpg

Do they really think dressing like that would help them get more men?

ivj1vo.jpg

9fr4tc.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Northern chinese prostitutes in Dongguan , Guanzhou, Guangdong , Canton , She

" Between 500,000 and 800,000 people – some 10 per cent of Dongguan's migrant population – are in some way employed in the world's oldest profession, according to Hong Kong's South China Morning Post. "

Is funny how ugly ass women ended up being migrant workers to now AV wannabe prostitutes

girls2.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Once I see their armpit hair, I lost my erection.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if they're not whoring but warring i worry.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can hide behind the pretty faces but cannot run away from the smelly fishy vags

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can hide behind the pretty faces but cannot run away from the smelly fishy vags

Well said my Indian brother. The mainlanders are a cheap race. This is why I'm proud of my southern heritage.

You should read more about the alphaness of Cantonese males who had intermarried with 500,000 females of different races ( white, black , latina )

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....rracial-marriage-with-white-women-black-women

This is the difference between Southerners vs Northerners. Southerners are dominant/alpha while northerners are beta.

And btw even though I'm not Cantonese but I'm STILL a Hong Konger who became completely cantonized not to mention we Teochew are also Guangdongnese people.

GUANGDONG PRIDE ALL THE WAY !!!

[video=youtube;GuJA4UMqxB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJA4UMqxB0[/video]

NORTHERNERS SHOULD BE GET OUT

Guangdong

" in January 2005, registering 79.1 million permanent residents and 31 million migrants "

These migrants are of non-Guangdong origin. They expect the Guangdong locals to help them out when they are nothing more but migrants.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said my Indian brother. The mainlanders are a cheap race. This is why I'm proud of my southern heritage.

You should read more about the alphaness of Cantonese males who had sex with 500,000 females of different races ( white, black , latina )

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks should take indians as our brothers and superiors.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

In malaysia and singapore, the prostitutes originated from the south.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silence! Without the migrants, you think the useless Guangdong locals can be so prosperous? Stop being xenophobic!

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silence! Without the migrants, you think the useless Guangdong locals can be so prosperous? Stop being xenophobic!

Guangzhou was ranked the 3rd greatest city in the world during the 17th and 18th century during trade with the world.

The Chinese migrants are just inferior race, nothing more.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

A nation of whores, cheats and liars.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guangzhou was ranked the 3rd greatest city in the world during the 17th and 18th century during trade with the world.

The Chinese migrants are just inferior race, nothing more.

It was ranked so because of the opium trade. Shame on you and your drug peddling ancesters helping the British druglords enslave generations of chinks!

tanwahtiu, i summon you!

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was ranked so because of the opium trade. Shame on you and your drug peddling ancesters helping the British druglords enslave generations of chinks!

tanwahtiu, i summon you!

Not because of opium trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canton_System

The Opium trade came later.

The Cantonese officials were very strict with the European barbarians before the Opium wars occured.

Rules, known as the "Vigilance Towards Foreign Barbarian Regulations

(Fángfàn wàiyí guītiáo, 防范外夷规条) or (Fáng yí wŭ shì, 防夷五事, literally, "Five counter-measures against the barbarians")

contained the following provisions:

1) Trade by "foreign barbarians" in Canton is prohibited during the winter.
2) "Foreign barbarians" coming to the city must reside in the foreign factories under the supervision and control of the Cohong.
3) Chinese citizens are barred from borrowing capital from "foreign barbarians" and from employment by them.
4) Chinese citizens must not attempt to gain information on the current market situation from "foreign barbarians"
5) Inbound "Foreign barbarian" vessels must anchor in the Whampoa Roads and await inspection by the authorities.[18]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

A nation of whores, cheats and liars.

for all these ,
we have to
thanks the british , US Ass , germany etc grabbing land in shanghai during the 19 century
thanks to the japanese invasion
thanks to evil Mao self serving policies

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anybody got any recent FR in Dongguan?

ALL those joints now BAU?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

The original inhabitants in Guangdong are the ancient Yue people. Han Chinese started arriving to south China some two thousand years ago. People in Guangdong trace their origin to north & central China. So it is actually a matter of early immigration or late arrivals.