• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Best Kway Chap stalls to try

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Tong Lok Kway Chap located at an old coffee shop along Pasir Panjang Road.

2. Another one nearby at the kopitiam food court of Pasir Panjang distribution centre.

3. Boon Tong Kee Kway Chap at zion road.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Toricos at old airport......former blanco court fame
You can smell the shit from miles away......real good shit

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kway Chap stall at Ghim Moh market, sauce not as dark as most other stalls but balanced very well with the usual spices. Give it a try and don't blame me if you get hooked!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What about the one in Bedok Reservoir food centre. They serve it on metal plates, something about kway chap being served on metal plates that make it seems better tasting.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, kwai chup, the one cuisine the ang mohs stole from us.
In the 17th century, the Chinese mixed a concoction of pickled fish and spices and called it (in the Amoy dialect) kôe-chiap or kê-chiap (鮭汁, Mandarin Chinese guī zhī, Cantonese gwai1 zap1) meaning the brine of pickled fish (鮭, salmon; 汁, juice) or shellfish.[6] By the early 18th century, the table sauce had made it to the Malay states (present day Malaysia and Singapore), where it was discovered by English explorers. The Indonesian-Malay word for the sauce was kecap (pronounced "kay-chap"). That word evolved into the English word "ketchup".[7] English settlers then took ketchup with them to the American colonies.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup

FangSinGuek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toricos at old airport......former blanco court fame
You can smell the shit from miles away......real good shit

this stall used to hv long long Q BUT not anymore

reason is the boss is a blatant money grabber........... 1 bowl kway chap w 6 strands costs 70 cents & you need min 2 bowls plus other dishes expensive like hell in the FC without aircond............ the boss used to hv a big grin from left to right but not anymore!!
greedy bastard like him deserve to die
he is not the only seller ard........ the one in Siglap by the longkang is not bad and prices okay

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2. Another one nearby at the kopitiam food court of Pasir Panjang distribution centre.

Chris kway chap at bedok blk 216 is pretty good.
The pig trotters is a big plus......

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

P1130568.JPG

Kway.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Creator knows i can eat an unholy amount of pig skin and not feel the slightest guilt

if it's boiled and dried until all fat oozes out, it's not as bad. the bad part is the saturated fat underneath the skin. if you remove that before turning it into crispy chicharons for snacking, i can have bags of them and not get my arteries choked.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the one in Bedok Reservoir food centre. They serve it on metal plates, something about kway chap being served on metal plates that make it seems better tasting.

beats me.........stall will say secret recipe////////////////////

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this stall used to hv long long Q BUT not anymore

reason is the boss is a blatant money grabber........... 1 bowl kway chap w 6 strands costs 70 cents & you need min 2 bowls plus other dishes expensive like hell in the FC without aircond............ the boss used to hv a big grin from left to right but not anymore!!
greedy bastard like him deserve to die
he is not the only seller ard........ the one in Siglap by the longkang is not bad and prices okay

Dun blame the boss.....
If I see gongkias queuing up to pay for shit......I'll charge them sky high too