• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Lee and Ho Ching Flew SIA Business Class For Holiday! Frugal Like Ah Gong!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<Facebook post by Eric Ng>

Flew back to Singapore from Haneda airport last night. On the same flight in Business Class was PM Lee and Madam Ho Ching who was returning from their private vacation. I pointed out to a French couple sitting next to me in economy that we are taking the same flight as the Singapore Prime Minister.

They were quite shocked that our PM is flying commercial. The French gentleman told me that his company Ceo only flew private jet. So I remark that perhaps his company's turnover is bigger than Singapore GDP. He replied was No and that his CEO and company should learn from Singapore.

Come to think of it, many of our neighbouring leaders flies private and I wonder who foots the bill. We are in good hands. Photo credit PM Lee Hsien Loong from his FB page.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-business-class-private-holiday-japan-respect
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thrift, as you know, is among the most highly regarded virtues amongst sinkies. I am glad our Prime Minister and his missus are role models to our small but tightly knit community of sinkies and foreign residents.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Flew back to Singapore from Haneda airport last night. On the same flight in Business Class was PM Lee and Madam Ho Ching who was returning from their private vacation. I pointed out to a French couple sitting next to me in economy that we are taking the same flight as the Singapore Prime Minister. They were quite shocked that our PM is flying commercial. The French gentleman told me that his company Ceo only flew private jet. So I remark that perhaps his company's turnover is bigger than Singapore GDP. He replied was No and that his CEO and company should learn from Singapore. Come to think of it, many of our neighbouring leaders flies private and I wonder who foots the bill. We are in good hands. Photo credit PM Lee Hsien Loong from his FB page. - More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-business-class-private-holiday-japan-respect FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff
What a gong cheebye, so stupid can afford business class ticket. The reason that Gay Loong and Whore Jinx did not fly a private jet is because non of them have the legs to do the 9 hours plus from Haneda to Singapore. Even Donald Trump (who has the biggest private jet, his boeing 757) cannot make that trip. Only Middle eastern princes with their private 747, A340, etc can make this flight. No Gulfstream, Hawker, or Dassault private jets can make that flight. The French guy's CEO can fly his private jet within Europe. No problem. SHorter distances. If the distance was shorter, gay loong and whore jinx would fly a private jet, like they did for the Phuket summit. Understand or not?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now Gay Loong blanjar Joko Nasi Lemak from Selara rasa hawker stall in Adam rd is frugal...............and cheap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Man set the bar on this and no one wants to break this. Ask the youngest son what happened when he tried to buck the trend.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Old Man set the bar on this and no one wants to break this. As the youngest son what happened when he tried to buck the trend.
Stop your bullshit lah. Old Fart's bar is sky high. He dare to commandeer a SQ 747 and outfit it as a flying hospital for one round trip only to London. Gay Loong couldn't even come close. If he want, he can commandeer the entire SQ plane and that still would not come close.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Man set the bar on this and no one wants to break this. Ask the youngest son what happened when he tried to buck the trend.

Stop your bullshit lah. Old Fart's bar is sky high. He dare to commandeer a SQ 747 and outfit it as a flying hospital for one round trip only to London. Gay Loong couldn't even come close. If he want, he can commandeer the entire SQ plane and that still would not come close.

ROFL sure let's ask LHY about what happens when he bucks the trend. Where's his email address or wait i think his public email address is staffed by his ppl and not written by him. Does scrooballs have his personal email? Even better his hp number? Scrooballs pls call him on our behalf and see what his reply is. After all i think amongst all of us you would be most privy to the private lives of the familee.

Lohmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dang I only fly cheap airlines and eat at hawker centers. Business class is bloody expensive.

Lohmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business class is at least three times as much as economy class.

You call that frugal?

Frugal better take a slow boat to China!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Business class is at least three times as much as economy class.

You call that frugal?

Frugal better take a slow boat to China!

i'm sure they have frequent flyer miles from ho's business travels on sia 1st class. the additional miles accrued in 1st and business class can easily afford to pay for 2 business class round trip tickets. why settle for economy when there are many miles to use? moreover, with sia, they expire over time.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're a real Sinkie--that is born and raised on the little red dot called Sinkapore--you'll know the term "wayang".

Old Fart and his Familee are pros at wayang.

Total remuneration for "Buy High Sell Low" this year is about 45 million USD. Do you think it'll be reflected in Teamasick's annual report?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're a real Sinkie--that is born and raised on the little red dot called Sinkapore--you'll know the term "wayang".

Old Fart and his Familee are pros at wayang.

Total remuneration for "Buy High Sell Low" this year is about 45 million USD. Do you think it'll be reflected in Teamasick's annual report?

She must be worth every cent to the FAMILEE's Eyes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I remark that perhaps his company's turnover is bigger than Singapore GDP.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

im sorry what?is he seriously comparing a company's revenue to a country's gdp?how is a company in anyway similar to a country?the largest company in the world walmart hires about 400k people,and has revenues of about 480bil a year.......arse loong needs to import 2 million f trash just to boost his gdp from 100bil to 300 bil.......if my ceo is so shitty,let me tell him to GTFO!!!!!

or take apple for example,most profitable company in the world,54b profits 110k employees,if apple was the size of singapore our gdp would be 2.2 trillion a year!!!!GTFO!!!!!!