• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious whats your favourite cocktail drink?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine is flaming lamborghini..haha just bs only just heard of it but never tried yet. find it quite interesting, anyone tried before? heard its ban in many places due to catch fire risk true boh? any hardcore drinkers here can share info? like how strong is it, how much it cost, a high class drink? where to get...etc...

content_c2-Photo-Courtesy-of-Volcano-Cafe.-Flaming-Lamborghini.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long Island ice tea. Because it's the most potent. Ladies usually not aware when they hear ice tea they think safe drink.
Next is singspore sling because I know many foreign ladies and would order for them.
My other personal favourite is Tom colliins

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long Island ice tea. Because it's the most potent. Ladies usually not aware when they hear ice tea they think safe drink.
Next is singspore sling because I know many foreign ladies and would order for them.
My other personal favourite is Tom colliins

is it stronger than mao tai?

mao-tai-jiu.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tend to switch from time to time - screwdriver, margarita, Pimms . But favourite poison is whiskey single malt, peat flavour.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like sex on the beach but I am very shy and scared that people think that I am flirtitious.
so I always ask my friends beside me to order for me

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The humble martini with an olive or the simple Raffles Hotel Singapore Sling for me. Most modern cocktails have too much showmanship or gimmickry built into its price.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The humble martini with an olive or the simple Raffles Hotel Singapore Sling for me. Most modern cocktails have too much showmanship or gimmickry built into its price.

sg sling is for ladies. won't recommend it to my redneck buddies from texas. they'll think sinkies are sissies which is probably true.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hardly drink at all nowadays compared to my younger days. So my drinks are more of a quiet me-time indulgence than a social thing. Sometimes even order a strawberry daiquiri or Black Russian just to reminisce my pre-Hard Rock days of puppy love and teenage romance.

If you ever see a big, menacing looking guy ordering this in a quiet lounge, it's probably me.

sg sling is for ladies. won't recommend it to my redneck buddies from texas. they'll think sinkies are sissies which is probably true.