• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Civil Servant Who Earn $2.3k Per Month Said: Buy Car = Life of Status And Comfort!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Civil Servant Who Earn $2.3k Per Month Said: Buy Car = Life of Status And Comfort

I think he over spent at that moment.
But 2007 earn 2.3k.
I think now he may earn 6k or more than that.

I 2007 also only earn 2.5k. Now about 6k.

Maybe I also promote very slow

1997 I earn about 3k+. 2007 I earn about 6k+ . 2015 I earn 3k. 2016 I earn 1k .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Civil Servant Who Earn $2.3k Per Month Said: Buy Car = Life of Status And Comfort

No wonder you can retire now. Good lo.

I still need to work to earn 500 to 1k expenditures so not total retire. You earn 6k+ now if never buy car like this gong cb very fast can retire.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before the gal discover he is a gong cb, poor sinkie better fxxk the gal first, but not if he discovers she has a chao cb. :biggrin:

Low class gay lost prestige in this forum now reduced to spouting thrash.....lol....lol

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why shouldnt the car be a luxury and comfort for the everyday man?when henry ford set out to build the ford model T for $700,he envisioned a typewriter on every desk,a microsoft word for every office and a steering wheel for every man.if only he could envisage that fast foward to today,PAP will turn his invention and legacy on its back,turn back human evolution by 90 years.Singapore a country which manufactures and produces nothing,making a $60,000 profit doing nothing and contributing nothing to mankind.if he could hear the words muttered by Lee Con Yew's old fart mouth "whats wrong with making more money?" henry ford would turn in his grave.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Must have been a NUS grad. Failed to do a cost benefit anaylsis. How many girls can he fuck because of his new car (girls that normally would not fuck him if he did not have a car) versus how many fucks he can get at joo chiat with the money he would have spend on the car. In the end, its cheaper to go fuck a pros instead of buying the car.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be honest the story is so poorly written that it does not make sense and its revolves around the car. The girlfriend's income was not mentioned. I think even without the car the couple would have gone into debt anyway. New Paper carried this article and in it there is a second case where a Jane got into debt by buying a car. That case sounds more plausible where he car is the cause of the problem.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thrift. Young people must learn the virtue of being thrifty. Rich people do not become rich by spending beyond their means. Rich countries too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This fucking sinkie moron does not know what is a liability and what is an asset.

just like those sinkie losers who think that getting GST voucher from PAP govt and we need to be grateful and thank them and didn;t realise that the GST vouchers come from the taxes that you pay.. It is actually your money.

stupid people screw themselves.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come no mention the race ? One meal a day ? Only one type of race can tahan that.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

after combing the news.bike, esrly marriage...dont you all smell a THEY ALL??

Part of malay special privilege should include buying a car without taxes and coe imposed. Of malays had a umno rep in parliament, he would have insisted on this.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Part of malay special privilege should include buying a car without taxes and coe imposed. Of malays had a umno rep in parliament, he would have insisted on this.

I am gratified that most Malays stay within their budget, girlfriend's income included off course, in sticking to $30,000 to $40,000 bikes with panniers. Down payment for 2 room HDB flat leave it to Insha'Allah lah!.....LOL

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am gratified that most Malays stay within their budget, girlfriend's income included off course, in sticking to $30,000 to $40,000 bikes with panniers. Down payment for 2 room HDB flat leave it to Insha'Allah lah!.....LOL

malays need bikes in relation to their careers and duties,bikes serves as their ricebowl and it comes from a long history of malay culture and tradition.without there would be no scdf response or 24 hr mcdelivery,the fabric of society would fall apart in an instant.

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really is one dumbass civil servant...i bet he must have spend it on bullshit items for car like new body kit or bigger rims. When i started working, my first paycheck was 3k i dont even dare to smell a weekend car picanto....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Really is one dumbass civil servant...i bet he must have spend it on bullshit items for car like new body kit or bigger rims. When i started working, my first paycheck was 3k i dont even dare to smell a weekend car picanto....

When you read the title "Civil Servant" you know that is someone who bend down and let others screw him. Yes, they are that pathetic!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The MIW Govt has transformed Singapore into a materialistic monster whose sole ideology is materialism.
IF cannot afford a car,then don't buy lah,take bus,taxi or mrt.
IF gf complain why u don't have car,ask her to fark off !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The MIW Govt has transformed Singapore into a materialistic monster whose sole ideology is materialism.
IF cannot afford a car,then don't buy lah,take bus,taxi or mrt.
IF gf complain why u don't have car,ask her to fark off !
Girl will say..you cannot even own a car you want to own me. Better shove your 2.3k into your ass. So I rather use the 2.3k to shove pros ass :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Its better for the schools to teach a few classes of fiscal responsibilities to secondary and pre u students. Bring them to NTUC, see how much things costs. Draw up a food budget. Make them check the classifieds and see how much it costs to rent. Teach them the repurcussions of buying a high ticket item like a car. Better to do all this then to teach them etiquette.

Galadria

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy must have had failed his time value of money for annuity calculation, if he really uses his brain rather than his ass to work, he would be astounded by the results of EIR.

Time and again, Sinkies are proven daft, the effects of propaganda distributed throughout their lives which handicapped their thinking.

Last edited: