• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lee Wei Ling

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful..."blood is thicker than water"...a chameleon is a chameleon....

Yes.

But like I said, Lee Wei Ling has fire in her belly and when she knows her father well, she will speak up on behalf for her father when things are gg wrong in SG. This is the time for her to speak up

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... she will rise up to do what's right
she wun do anyting 4 sinkies ...

she wil do tings oni 4 herself, her ah pa n her family ...

wen she does tings dat seem 2 benefit sinkies, iz bcos she's doing tings 4 herself, her ah pa n her family ... n ze consequences of does actions happen 2 oso benefit sinkies ...

jw5

Loyal
Most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated and some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are clearly delusional,,,the reason why things are the way they are was bcos old fart put Pinky as PM...he is the cause of all this, and since when the Lees ever cared for anyone but themselves???
Someone must tell Lee Wei Ling that many Singaporeans with Diplomas and Degrees can only find part time work at $6.50 to $7 an hr. Is this the Singapore that LKY wld want or be proud of?I believe this is the time LKY would want to rise up from his grave if he is able to. But sadly, he cant. So it is up to Lee Wei Ling to be be LKY's hands and feet and mouth to speak up for Singaporeans' grievances.I believe LWL has the fire in her belly and courage to speak up on behalf of LKY for Singaporeans and compel her brother to do the right thing

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone must tell Lee Wei Ling that many Singaporeans with Diplomas and Degrees can only find part time work at $6.50 to $7 an hr. Is this the Singapore that LKY wld want or be proud of?

LOL! LKY will just brush it off and say the spurs are not stuck in these loser sinkies' hide. If LWL cared about sinkies, the Earth would spin the other way round.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes.

But like I said, Lee Wei Ling has fire in her belly and when she knows her father well, she will speak up on behalf for her father when things are gg wrong in SG. This is the time for her to speak up

But 70% feel nothing has gone wrong in Sinkieland. They gave MIW a landslide victory. Yes No?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how she spends her $. No make-up needed, no nice clothes, branded goods etc. No lover too. Earn so much for fuck?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bloke is always wrong, wrong policies, wrong decisions, wrong left, right and centre and all local sinkies are suffering.

he's the best for sg. sinkies need to be arse-whooped and humiliated continually. otherwise, they shit all over the place like tiongs and little dictators.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how she spends her $. No make-up needed, no nice clothes, branded goods etc. No lover too. Earn so much for fuck?

money is no object for her. it's best for her to abandon ship and join the biotech, neuroscience and health science revolution that is taking place in san diego and bay area. it's more rewarding than playing bitch in sg.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is in bad shape.

I see only three people can do something abt this bad situation:

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling

I have lost hope in LHL and HC. My only hope is that Lee Wei Ling will speak up so that she helps to preserve what LKY has done for Singapore. She has the courage to do what is right. She must speak up against bad LHL's policies.

Lee Wei Ling must help see that what LKY built is not destroyed by LHL

Lky did not build singapore. He merely followed the template left by british.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lky did not build singapore. He merely followed the template left by british.

So true. LKY gets all the credit because he constantly puts himself in the limelight. No one is allowed to overshadow him ever. He built Singapore with the help of so many good and visionary people who had less of an ego problem than LKY. lol. And I agree the British left a system of government and administrative templates for him to follow. What he did was to tweak the system to perpetuate his own one-party rule over the island very much like a dictator but disguised as a democratic leader.:rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling

I have lost hope in LHL and HC. My only hope is that Lee Wei Ling will speak up so that she helps to preserve what LKY has done for Singapore. She has the courage to do what is right. She must speak up against bad LHL's policies.

My post last year hoping Lee Wei Ling will speak up for Singapore

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling

are,t you aware of the cancerous arms gripping everything??????????????
oppo must stand united n not frafmented n one sibling must come out to lead or help the oppo......is Bachoo free?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

many wud hv prefer she has fire down there....