• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lee Wei Ling

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is in bad shape.

I see only three people can do something abt this bad situation:

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling

I have lost hope in LHL and HC. My only hope is that Lee Wei Ling will speak up so that she helps to preserve what LKY has done for Singapore. She has the courage to do what is right. She must speak up against bad LHL's policies.

Lee Wei Ling must help see that what LKY built is not destroyed by LHL

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling ...
1 is b-z debugging toy program ...

2 is b-z devising new strategy of buying higherer n selling lowerer ...

3 is b-z reminiscing about washing ah pa underwear ...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 is b-z debugging toy program ...

2 is b-z devising new strategy of buying higherer n selling lowerer ...

3 is b-z reminiscing about washing ah pa underwear ...

Someone must tell Lee Wei Ling that many Singaporeans with Diplomas and Degrees can only find part time work at $6.50 to $7 an hr. Is this the Singapore that LKY wld want or be proud of?

I believe this is the time LKY would want to rise up from his grave if he is able to. But sadly, he cant. So it is up to Lee Wei Ling to be be LKY's hands and feet and mouth to speak up for Singaporeans' grievances.

I believe LWL has the fire in her belly and courage to speak up on behalf of LKY for Singaporeans and compel her brother to do the right thing

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lwl1.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you please tell her this:

John 8:7 ( NASB) : "But when they persisted in asking Him, HE straightened up, and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.” Not her, as in LWL...him, as in CSJ..

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it is up to Lee Wei Ling to be be LKY's hands and feet and mouth to speak up for Singaporeans' grievances.

.......to speak up on behalf of LKY for Singaporeans and compel her brother to do the right thing

Why should she? The biatch is worth at least 1.5 billion USD. A little bird from the West told me she isn't happy with the amount of inheritance she got from Old Fart and is scheming against her two brothers for a bigger slice of Old Fart's estate.

Besides she doesn't owe Sinkies anything.

Sinkie peasants shouldn't waste their time and energy hoping that the biatch will do something to help them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should she? The biatch is worth at least 1.5 billion USD. A little bird from the West told me she isn't happy with the amount of inheritance she got from Old Fart and is scheming against her two brothers for a bigger slice of Old Fart's estate.

Besides she doesn't owe Sinkies anything.

Sinkie peasants shouldn't waste their time and energy hoping that the biatch will do something to help them.

I dont see her as a money grabber.

I see the fire in her belly and that she will rise up to do what's right

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling

I have lost hope in LHL and HC. My only hope is that Lee Wei Ling will speak up so that she helps to preserve what LKY has done for Singapore. She has the courage to do what is right. She must speak up against bad LHL's policies.

As Einstein said, you cannot solve problems at the level that created them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was the first one to flip her property in the HPL saga. Not even 6 weeks. If this is not money minded not sure what is. As a President Scholar, a Medical professional why didn't she think that someone has given her family and her the inside track to make $100k in 6 weeks. The only excuse she has got is that she believed in divine intervention..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling

How does "speaking up" help the situation? If anything all it does is create more chaos and controversy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does "speaking up" help the situation? If anything all it does is create more chaos and controversy.

You make money, seize the situation...carpe diem!...make it chaotic....either that is a brilliant person or one that is out to cause trouble......in this present world...the hero is often the villain & vice versa..

That is what we call a chameleon...

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. LHL
2. Ho Ching
3. Lee Wei Ling

Sikapo is already destroyed when LKY opened the gate to allow foreigners to walk into sikapo like long lost brothers.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was the first one to flip her property in the HPL saga. Not even 6 weeks. If this is not money minded not sure what is. As a President Scholar, a Medical professional why didn't she think that someone has given her family and her the inside track to make $100k in 6 weeks. The only excuse she has got is that she believed in divine intervention..

I like the words she used on LHL...a dishonourable son

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking up will give LHL the opportunity to show how right he is.

Lee Wei Leng is sharper than LHL. She can out-talk and out reason LHL.

So no need for you to worry that LHL can show himself right once Lee Wei Leng decides to speak up