• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF member Buayak_SG spotted in Sengkang Riverside Park swimming

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got a BCC email, attached below:

Dear N Parks,

A min ago while I was traveling on TPE on double decker bus, I saw a swimming crocodile in the river by side of the Sengkang Riverside Park. It was fat in the truck body and length 2 meters approximately.

Is there any warning signs in the park?

I think there is a boat water sport center accross the park, no idea under what establishment. Pse help me to alert them.

Thanks n regards.

Zumba2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got a BCC email, attached below:

Dear N Parks,

A min ago while I was traveling on TPE on double decker bus, I saw a swimming crocodile in the river by side of the Sengkang Riverside Park. It was fat in the truck body and length 2 meters approximately.

Is there any warning signs in the park?

I think there is a boat water sport center accross the park, no idea under what establishment. Pse help me to alert them.

Thanks n regards.

Any pics to show with the post?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you'll see them in kranji.

image.jpg

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The witness probably saw a Monitor Lizard.

1076648.jpg

Monitor Lizard

images

Crocodile

So how did the witness manage to identify what he thought he saw?

emeritus CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
The witness probably saw a Monitor Lizard.

1076648.jpg

Monitor Lizard

images

Crocodile

So how did the witness manage to identify what he thought he saw?

Body profile and skin texture very different. The swimming style also different. Malayan Water Lizard swims much more agile than buayak.

Buayak body much fatter than lizards. The report said body was fat, most likely buayak. The lizard much slimmer.