• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What If Whore Jinx said Hundren Billion Dollars were Shafted into my Limousine Window

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
26282869.PNG

http://www.todayonline.com/world/as...parcel-was-thrown-my-car-says-former-msian-mp

What bribe? RM30,000 parcel was thrown into my car, says former M’sian MP
What bribe? RM30,000 parcel was thrown into my car, says former M’sian MP
Photo: S. Manikavasagam/Facebook

mail
print
View all comments
Tweet

Published: 12:20 PM, June 18, 2016
Updated: 7:33 PM, June 18, 2016

KUALA LUMPUR — Former Kapar MP S. Manikavasagam, currently under probe by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), has denied allegations of taking a RM30,000 bribe (S$9,904) from a contractor.

According to English language daily The Star, Mr Manikavasagam, who is currently a PKR branch chief in Selangor, claimed that the parcel with the cash was instead thrown into his car by an unidentified man on Wednesday (June 15).

“I want the police and the MACC to investigate,” he was quoted saying by the daily.

“I will give my full co-operation, as I want to clear my name.”

Mr Manikavasagam had lodged a police report on the matter on Friday at the Petaling Jaya police headquarters.

According to news portal Free Malaysia Today (FMT), Manikavasagam claimed that only RM884 of his own money was found on him when detained by the MACC.

He claimed to have thrown away the white parcel that allegedly was planted at a petrol station in Kapar, out of fear.

“Someone is trying to ruin my reputation. They had accused me of corruption for having RM30,000 but when they searched my bag they only found RM884, which is my own money.

“Where is the RM30,000?” he asked outside the police headquarters.

Mr Manikavasagam was detained by the MACC on Wednesday and released on bail on Thursday morning.

PKR’s disciplinary board had yesterday announced that it will be conducting its own independent probe in terms of party discipline.

Mr Manikavasagam was Kapar MP from 2008 until 2013, but was not chose

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What If Whore Jinx said Hundren Billion Dollars were Shafted into my Limousine Wi

by a man dressed like this:

5602788.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What If Whore Jinx said Hundren Billion Dollars were Shafted into my Limousine Wi

i believe him... afterall najib got billion shafted up his arse also.

nothing is hard to believe

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal

i believe him... afterall najib got billion shafted up his arse also.

nothing is hard to believe

That 财神 shafted that huge gold ingot into his anus? HUAT AH! Asshole Pitcha!