• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tan Wah Piow trying to be relevant

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first paragraph summary = connecting the dots bullshit and trying in vain to sound credible by giving irrelevant information about who is favoured by who = typical Shit Times or MediaCock way to boost the talking head's fake credibility before going into the mind manipulation proper

I can connect the dots that Hypocrite is your clone, don't need to be in the know to spot this lapse in your IB armour.

That does mean that Singaporeans have given licence to Tan Wah Piow to carry on with his long dragging Chinese Opera. Firstly he defended himself and secondly he did not lodge an appeal on conviction and went to jail. All the hallmarks of high drama performance and martyrdom. He then took off claiming that he would be murdered while doing his NS.

Wrong, it is more accurate to say that the Sinkies of the 1960s onwards have given LKY and PAP the licence to turn an independent judiciary into a Kangaroo court system. In such a system, being afforded the opportunity to defend yourself and lodge an appeal means nothing and is just Wayang. All the good evidence you've will not be admitted, the judge will personally cross-examine you and your witnessess doing the job of the prosecutor, blah, blah, blah, every trick in the book not allowed in a proper English court will be thrown at you and allowed in Sinkie Kangaroo court. If they can do this to you in the court proceedings itself, there is no telling what how low they can stoop to when screwing you during your NS, AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC EYE. Murder or "accidents" are definitely possible. Only a hysterical ScrewedMenopausalWoman will mistake legitimate concern for personal safety with a desire for martyrdom.

Now we come to the PAP crook Phew Yew Kok. Phey Yew Kok was not even there when the rioting took place and was not a material witness. He never testified that he saw Tan Wah Piow rioting. There were other witnesses that implicated Tan Wah Piow. It does mean that the conviction was safe as the PAP govt conduct and their contribution in contaminating the case by assigning the 2 lap dogs plus the conduct of the judge certainly makes it unsafe.

Hey FUCKTARD, you know how to read or not! Phey admitted that he got witnesses to fabricate evidence in his personal fraud case. Therefore, it is probable that he might have done that for other cases. That means those "witnesses" who implicated Tan may have been arm twisted by Phey (under orders from his masters or to please his masters doesn't matter) to fabricate evidence. Oh BTW, now that those 2 lap dogs are dead and useless to the PAP, IBs like you can defame them arh! Wow, I'm impressed with the PAP's "integrity"! Bwahahahahaha .......

As an Oxford Law grad, I would have expected a much better approach fighting his cause. If he himself is a lawyer and he can't help himself I am not sure who can.

Hello FUCKTARD, you certainly are not in the know and can't connect the dots to save your fucking useless life. TWP was an NUS architecture student at the time of his kangaroo trial lah. So he defended himself without the benefit of an Oxford legal education which came later. Why the fuck does he have to defend himself? Because all the fucking useless Sinkie lawyers at that time were scared stiff of LKY and the PAP. It seems this time around TWP is clearing his name in the Court of Public Opinion, the letter to AG is to make the Kangaroos look stupid, nothing wrong with that.

After a while Singaporeans get tired. Go thru the exchange in TOC and TISG. You either get relevant or move on. Let somebody else carry on the fight. Nobody gave a fuck about Harbans Singh despite he being a qualified and practising lawyer and a long standing opposition figure because he became irrelevant even though he was fighting the PAP. In the 1981 Anson By elections he got 131 votes. Look at Tan Jee Say and the his party of retirees. They got 21.5% slightly better than KJ's Reform party. Again you need to be relevant.

Hello FUCKTARD, you don't know how to read izzit. The last two paragraphs of this letter which I highlighted for you, so that even an idiot like you can't miss it already stated that it is a personal battle to clear his name. Nothing to do with politics. You should become relevant yourself by improving your fucking low IQ and reading abilities.

Whether the Populace is interested in injustices done to particular prominent citizens of the past or not is for them to decide and not for IBs like you to tell them. The Populace of any country is always fickle. Solidarity was mainly concerned with bread and butter issues but it formed an alliance with the intelligentsia many of whom were living in exile to successfully overthrown the Polish communist party.

It is very relevant to tell the UnSinkifieds whether abroad or seemingly stuck in Red Dot that a Kangaroo legal system is not good for you as an individual and the country as a whole so either don't come back or become a global citizen until the 70% Sinkies wake up or become extinct. If one can do that in the course of clearing your name in the Court of Public Opinion, why not, win-win, killing two birds with one stone. And yes, IBs will have headaches, so they say you better keep quiet and enjoy your life abroad. Bwahahahahahaha ............

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that the best you can do by way of rebuttal? I don't give a shit if useless Sinkies like you care about anything or not. You Fucktard IBs only know how to use meaningless one liners. If you haven't any meaningful rebuttals to make, you should go and jump from a tall building and kill yourself. At least that will help relief u pain and shame of having no good counter-arguments to make.

The fact is you do...if not why reply to my post u rude asshole? Just Bcos i disagree with u..u have to use vulgarities etc. The typical singkie dont care..n u talk so much...than contribute to his cause...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact is you do...if not why reply to my post u rude asshole? Just Bcos i disagree with u..u have to use vulgarities etc. The typical singkie dont care..n u talk so much...than contribute to his cause...

The fact is:

1) you're Scroobals' clone, if not why reply so fast, immediately after I have told the whole world that ScrewedBalls was offended by my scolding his clone and carelessly replied with the wrong quote.

2) you're fucking stupid, I replied to your post because I know you're ScrewBalls' clone and I want to smoke you out. So simple also don't know.

3) you're a fucking hypocrite, you can reply to my post in a rude manner, I can reply to your post by making a proper and logical rebuttal while taking the rudeness you started to a higher level, and you don't like it, you can go and take cyanide, don't dirty the pavement with your useless blood by jumping from a skyscraper.

Every donation of time and money I make must tell the whole world izzit? That may be your style but it's not mine. Useless piece of old SINKIE shit!

:oIo::kma:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious. Which witness fabricated evidence in his personal fraud case. I don't follow. There was no trial. He jumped bail and when he was sick, he came back and pleaded guilty to all the charges.

Hey FUCKTARD, you know how to read or not! Phey admitted that he got witnesses to fabricate evidence in his personal fraud case. Therefore, it is probable that he might have done that for other cases. That means those "witnesses" who implicated Tan may have been arm twisted by Phey (under orders from his masters or to please his masters doesn't matter) to fabricate evidence. Oh BTW, now that those 2 lap dogs are dead and useless to the PAP, IBs like you can defame them arh! Wow, I'm impressed with the PAP's "integrity"! Bwahahahahaha ........

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am curious. Why does the Scroobal make noise here? He is clearly irrelevant. Seemingly juicy stories that can never make publication is meaningless to the common man with talk here. If this constitutes entertainment, poor man.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing that says he wants to come back to change anything. He is close to his mid-60's. There is no reason he cannot be like a Solzhenitsyn to point out the inequities and contradictions in what is actually his home, though he may be in exile. But if I had been wrongly convicted I would want my name cleared. The AGC is resorting to a technicality, that he did not appeal. We all know where an appeal would have gone. Are they asking him to appeal now ? In the US, people have been released from life imprisonment after new findings in the facts around their cases. Phey should at least be questioned. I have more respect for TWP than many politicians of either stripe here. He was clearly a leader and fearless. They had to neutralize him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually he can do a lot more damage. For instance, he could have used a legal firm from the UK to craft an objective and rather incisive letter to the AGC. The letter then can be released to the public. There are so many things wrong with the rioting case - (1) questionable appointment of that particular judge and PP, (2) scheduling the case so that a QC that was approached and agreed to represent him could not turn up to represent TWP, (3) the conduct of the judge thru-out the trial, (4) the association and motives behind the witnesses that testified against him (5) conditions at that time and the loss of faith in lodging and appeal etc.

Using a lawyer to represent you removes all the emotions, the unnecessary noise and brings out the salient points. Remember it has to make legal sense and must show that it indeed an unsafe conviction. It matters little if the AGC or the anyone in authority actually agree but it shows Singaporeans that the govt at that time did not act in good faith. No UK law firm or lawyer is going to allow emotions and unnecessary noise in their submission as it will reflect poorly on them. Its the same reason why we use agents to sell or buy a property as the value is just too high to play around with emotions and make quick but poor judgements.

When he started this campaign shortly after Phey's surrender in 2015, I watched TWP's articles in TOC and Independent and there were many. In the opening salvo, he even managed to drag in Jane Ittogyi, Tharman's wife into the mix. When Phey was convicted in Jan 2016, I thought he would change tack.

To me its a lost opportunity as his articles and AGC submission and correspondence were messy, all over the place and the points were not clear. Thus my surprise that he went to Oxford but it did not show. As you can see, none of it caught the public's eye especially the younger generation. In fact, Raman's foreword which was copied in his latest article is loaded to the hilt with salients points which of course never made it to AGC.

Thus the point about being relevant. We know that this Govt will never overturn the conviction but some of us know that it is a great opportunity to show that base side of this Govt and the abuse of power. When he wrote those articles, he should realise that its Singaporeans that should be the target.

Note, I did not cite Phey's criminality as a factor as he was not even there when the rioting took place and he was not the material witness and did not implicate TWP for rioting. The way the narrative has been spun thus far over the years is that Phey fingered him falsely. 10/10 Singaporeans if you stop on the streets of Singapore think that is the case. The single most important issue is not Phey's criminality as he was not material to the case but that justice was not served as shown by the reasons cited earlier. Sinnathuray's multiple instances of misconduct can easily fill couple of pages.

I see nothing that says he wants to come back to change anything. He is close to his mid-60's. There is no reason he cannot be like a Solzhenitsyn to point out the inequities and contradictions in what is actually his home, though he may be in exile. But if I had been wrongly convicted I would want my name cleared. The AGC is resorting to a technicality, that he did not appeal. We all know where an appeal would have gone. Are they asking him to appeal now ? In the US, people have been released from life imprisonment after new findings in the facts around their cases. Phey should at least be questioned. I have more respect for TWP than many politicians of either stripe here. He was clearly a leader and fearless. They had to neutralize him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought I will address this point separately as it is indeed important. His leadership at that time was outstanding and to your point "fearless". Till today people of that era, and those who were his University mates have without doubt will tell you he was fixed. Its includes those who went on to become senior civil servant. He was indeed admired and look at the causes that they fought for.

That was 40 years ago and he needs to weave the current issues and the current audience into his narrative. Thus the point about relevance.

The ramification of what he did 40 years ago can still be seen in our Universities today. The Student Council in each of the Universities no longer has official representation in the University leadership. The College Hostels and their respective Presidents of Halls do have clout and sit on the College Delegacy which is chaired by the DVC and includes external appointees such as MPs. The President of the Student Union can only raise issues to Student Liaison Officer and the buck stops there. If the student body wants to achieve anything they go thru the Hall Presidents. Old Man and Toh Chin Chye forced thru the changes because of Wah Piow.

Side Issue -
When Vivian Balakrishnan and Simon Tay were Presidents of the Student Council, they too knew where the power lay. Interestingly, our current Chief Justice, Sundaresh Menon was President of Sheares Hall and sat on the College Delegacy during their time. Guess who was the smartest in realising where the power is. Vivian could never become President of King Edward VI Hall which is for Medical students because he could not get one 1 vote.

I have more respect for TWP than many politicians of either stripe here. He was clearly a leader and fearless. They had to neutralize him.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Wah Piau's accuser was a guy called Lawrence Kwek. This guy is known to be the hatchet man for Phey Yew Kok.

If he talks and admits or claims that he implicated Tan WP under Phey's instructions, then surely there would be grounds for a re-trial.

If Lawrence Kwek is man enough, he should come forward.....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are press photos of Lawrence Kwek and Phey outside the courts together during the trial and the body language is telling - boss and subordinate. I was thinking to myself that they are that bold to behave in public during the trial. They obviously knew the outcome.

Tan Wah Piau's accuser was a guy called Lawrence Kwek. This guy is known to be the hatchet man for Phey Yew Kok.

If he talks and admits or claims that he implicated Tan WP under Phey's instructions, then surely there would be grounds for a re-trial.

If Lawrence Kwek is man enough, he should come forward.....

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are some interestingly materials.
http://sg-quitters.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/chapter-three-journey-to-retirement.html

"Life is full of surprising twists and turns. Just when I thought everything seem to be on the right track, disaster strikes. One night whilst I was working late at my office in the shipyard, I became an unwilling and unfortunate witness to a staged riot by NTUC unionists to frame a popular labor activist by the name of Tan Wah Piow. I was at the wrong place and at the wrong time. The person in charge of that conspiracy was the NTUC assistant secretary-general by the name of Lawrence Quek. Mr. Quek was a politically powerful and ruthless lunatic who would stop at nothing to get what he wanted. It was an experience to deal with a merciless mercenary who would kill without provocation. To him, there was no negotiation, it was his terms or nothing.

On that late evening, Lawrence Quek with a group of thugs came to destroy the union office that happened to be next to my office. I later learned that the plan was to put the blame on Tan Wah Piow as the culprit and have him arrested and possibly jailed for destroying private properties. The mission was to fabricate and implicate Tan Wah Piow.

When they discovered that I was a witness, Lawrence Quek decided that I, too, must be destroyed as co-lateral damage to keep my mouth shut. First, Lawrence Quek approached the management to have me fired. When the management stood fast and refused, harassment started. The car that I bought with my hard earned money was damaged, union workers were deliberately trying to scare me by dropping wood planks, tools, etc. on me. Union representatives hinted that I would be arrested under ISA and never be heard of by anyone."

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa lau! Lucky they did not frame Tan WP for murder, if they did likely tat Ah Neh Judge Sinnerdory would hve sent WP to the gallows.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Sinnathuray was only a District Judge then. After this trial he was promoted to the High Court bench. Every man and his dog knew it was a fix up even before the trial started.

Wa lau! Lucky they did not frame Tan WP for murder, if they did likely tat Ah Neh Judge Sinnerdory would hve sent WP to the gallows.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
img0059.jpg

http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/photographs/record-details/b49fccae-1162-11e3-83d5-0050568939ad

If, I repeat, IF he had played a role in fixing an innocent man, Lawrence Kwek will not die a good death but will suffer under the hand of the Devil to whom he had sold his soul for perjury. If he had told the truth, then I withdraw my statement.

If he had found religion, he still must undo what he had done by coming forward to clarify.

Say a prayer for Justice to be done.......

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am curious. Why does the Scroobal make noise here? He is clearly irrelevant. Seemingly juicy stories that can never make publication is meaningless to the common man with talk here. If this constitutes entertainment, poor man.
The noise maker is Asterix,,,,going around barking like a rabid dog,,,just bcos there are those who disagrees with him...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The noise maker is Asterix,,,,going around barking like a rabid dog,,,just bcos there are those who disagrees with him...

Fucktard like you obviously don't know the difference between noise and music. Stupid fuck don't even realise why he deserved to be scolded. Useless piece of IRRELEVANT trailer park trash.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completely agree. Nobody gives a fuck. If he can address the current issues then its a different matter. I think he must be suffering from some sort of complex where he things Singaporeans genuinely are awaiting his triumphant return. Both TISG and TOC keeps carrying his articles when they can a more important job of highlighting the elderly trying to make ends meets with the rising cost.

:smile: agree entirely with the comments!