• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What kind of Sinkies will pay StarHub to watch Euro 2016 ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read somewhere StarHub charges a one-time payment of $88.

I am watching Euro 2016 with Singtel WiFi ... no lagging leh. Somemore HD quality.

So which gongkias will pay StarHub to watch ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I read somewhere StarHub charges a one-time payment of $88.

I am watching Euro 2016 with Singtel WiFi ... no lagging leh. Somemore HD quality.

So which gongkias will pay StarHub to watch ?

If you are watching it on your laptop, then you are an idiot. If you hooked up your laptop to a 65" HDTV via HDMI cable, then you are watching it the only way it should be watched.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are watching it on your laptop, then you are an idiot. If you hooked up your laptop to a 65" HDTV via HDMI cable, then you are watching it the only way it should be watched.

I was going to say the same thing. With Smart TV, I don't even need to hook up anything. I surf net on my Smart TV.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time used to go to Kopitiam to watch. Now even Kopitiam also don't subscribe StarHub tv. Reason could be due to even subscribe also don't increase much business and also the charges is getting much more expensive.
Yes, many is watching Football matches at home. But do have some old Uncles who not familiar with Internet do subscribe.

From what I know there are still many are subscribe their StarHub cable tv.

Normally World Cup or Euro cup first round not really competitive. Can just do not need to watch.
Very sianz in the matches.

Poland very strong? Germany still didn goal.

Anyway this year I support Spain not Germany.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got chance, you should go to CC to watch .
The feeling and atmosphere is totally different.
And you can make a lot 志同道合friends over these.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What about people who bet on those game but never watch ?

They're equally stupid because all the results are controlled by the bookies which means the average punter is at a distinct disadvantage.

If they have inside information then they're the chosen ones and can bet to their heart's content.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're equally stupid because all the results are controlled by the bookies which means the average punter is at a distinct disadvantage.

If they have inside information then they're the chosen ones and can bet to their heart's content.

i think chiew 傻人有傻福
no watch soccer but also can win.
how many of us like him?

happy retire , then just do whatever he likes.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who watches that stupid game is an idiot.

I totally agree with you. Also, why football fans in Europe and other countries are mostly hooligans? we see so many fighting outside football stadium.

we dont see such hooligans in other sports such as rugby, american football, baseball, basket ball etc
why football fans are so violent

Last edited:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid $78 to watch on toggle.
It is clear, BUT 15 seconds lag !!
Not live any more !!
WTF !!

I'm calling CASE to complain ...

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid $78 to watch on toggle.
It is clear, BUT 15 seconds lag !!
Not live any more !!
WTF !!

I'm calling CASE to complain ...

hahaha, u want the link to watch online not. i can give you. but more people watch then i afraid that website will be lag.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm half with you on this. That is also the reason why I didn't watch as the results are mostly fix.

Before I place a bet I always attempt to go sg pool on site to eavesdrop on typical sinkie mind and will go the opposite way. If I cannot get a proper site survey I will not bet the games. Using this method I don't win all the time but most of the time :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think chiew 傻人有傻福
no watch soccer but also can win.
how many of us like him?

happy retire , then just do whatever he likes.

Haha . If everyone is like me the world will stop to evolve . There will not be property agents, insurance agents, restaurants cinemas operators mostly all close shop.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha . If everyone is like me the world will stop to evolve . There will not be property agents, insurance agents, restaurants cinemas operators mostly all close shop.

i like your attitude! everyday just like a gongkia. less worry more happy.