• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fiona Xie age 34, failed to Hook Rich Man or Ang Moh LL Comes back to Media COCK

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
careful sia narong is a self proclaimed player around here. :biggrin:

Why state the obvious?
Everything here is self proclaimed.....take with pinch I mean heap loads of salt. You're a naive moron if you swallow hook line and sinker. Even when not self praise it could be my clone arny at work.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are also a mangina...

Real men will not get manipulated by a mere pussy. Pussy are way over rated.

Tony you're my idol and many things we share the same views BUT your mwgtow mindset IMHO is defeatist and frankly a little gayish. Good luck to you

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fiona must be desperate or really bored at home to come back to Mediacorp. Most sinkie actors don't make much money from mediacorp acting contracts. The money is in commercials and product endorsements. Maybe Fiona wants to raise her public profile here before begging to shoot commercials.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fiona must be desperate or really bored at home to come back to Mediacorp. Most sinkie actors don't make much money from mediacorp acting contracts. The money is in commercials and product endorsements. Maybe Fiona wants to raise her public profile here before begging to shoot commercials.

Mediacorp is an irrelevant organisation in the age of internet media. No one safe for the 70% watches the station.

It's advertising dollars has plunged. Not much local shows are made anymore otherwise than those garbage which stars QYF and other assholes who has connections to you know who. Nobodies give a shit.

I repeat this actress is just like those useless Sinkie PMETS who failed in an international environment and came back begging for job at the stat boards.

Last edited:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
She'll probably end up as the next Queen of Caldecott Hill when Zoe Tay retires:smile:

The only actress that I can think of that was successful was Annabelle Chong. Think about it, she's become a famous celebrity, taken up American citizenship & today is doing web development.

cunt now got web?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After former SIA girl Jamie Chua asked for S$450,000 in monthly maintenance, no rich or smart guy in their right mind will marry a sinkie girl.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After former SIA girl Jamie Chua asked for S$450,000 in monthly maintenance, no rich or smart guy in their right mind will marry a sinkie girl.

she spoils market by being too greedy. should have settled for $69k a month.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A hot woman like Fiona should have no trouble getting suitors. Yet she is single after all these years. Is she a lesbian or just a shrew whose drives away every suitor?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My guess is that she looks good with a bra and panties in swimsuit etc. Once everything is off, something is off. Maybe she has some giant pigmented nevus in her nether regions or near her nipples. Maybe she has accessory nipples.

Something lah. So once the guy gets her into bed he cannot "under" stand her anymore.