• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fiona Xie age 34, failed to Hook Rich Man or Ang Moh LL Comes back to Media COCK

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

this scum bag Fiona Xie got zero skills and failed to hook any rich man or ang moh and now She LL come back to media cock.

useless bitch

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters

this scum bag Fiona Xie got zero skills and failed to hook any rich man or ang moh and now She LL come back to media cock.

useless bitch

She is just another loser Sinkie PMET. She should go to WDA approved upgrading course on how to how to be a good wife, join some church and marry a "holyman" sinkie.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would say, just lower her expectation.
34yo, almost expired. Ah Run and PAPSMEARER would say he is still fuckable.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i would say, just lower her expectation.
34yo, almost expired. Ah Run and PAPSMEARER would say he is still fuckable.

But I already fucked her. And then I dumped her, that's why she has to run back to mediacorpse. I have ruined her. As they say, once you tried PAPsmearer, everything becomes much clearer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kena fucked by thai scion then dumped.
Later kena fucked by Aussie scion then dumped because his old man objected.
Went to Prc hooked up with rich tiong but that din worked out also.
Now LL come back Sg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When she was with thai scion. Property developer tycoon.
She would take the Friday night flight mostly only budget airline and Monday morning fly back.
Free whore who pay own transport

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
size just nice very bouncy and squeezable ... Big but not too unnaturally big like Amy yip

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah... vagina is overrated..

let me ask you.. if her body is so valuable, why those rich guys she trying to hoodwink into still dump her.

It must be her sinkie behaviour.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She'll probably end up as the next Queen of Caldecott Hill when Zoe Tay retires:smile:

The only actress that I can think of that was successful was Annabelle Chong. Think about it, she's become a famous celebrity, taken up American citizenship & today is doing web development.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena fucked by thai scion then dumped.
Later kena fucked by Aussie scion then dumped because his old man objected.
Went to Prc hooked up with rich tiong but that din worked out also.
Now LL come back Sg

Well, after collecting diamonds from three rich guys she has her retirement sewn up. So work a bit now for pin money. She made good use of her talents.