• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Much You GIVE weekly = Your faith for your GOD???

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFL-C2Lsaig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFL-C2Lsaig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"what we gives every week is the measure of the value you place on your lord and your saviour jesus christ." - Pastor Kong Hee

But what they give are all not going to the lord, but somewhere else...

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can't believe there are people believing in this kind of crap.

as long as money is link to a religion, a "BEWARE" warning will come to my mind.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thot God looks into the heart and not the pocket or bank account?

ANyway, God probably know how much i have, and how much i will give, so if you are not God, stay out of my pocket,,,,,,

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
"what we gives every week is the measure of the value you place on your lord and your saviour jesus christ." - Pastor Kong Hee

What is the thing which is being "given"? If he is talking about time, commitment, effort, faith, yes I will agree with this statement.

BUT! If he is talking about money, this is BULLSHIT! :oIo::oIo:

Nowhere in the bible states this at all with regards to money. :mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFL-C2Lsaig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFL-C2Lsaig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But what they give are all not going to the lord, but somewhere else...

if he's my GOD, i m waiting for him to give me. i only give to dog.:biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once asked a church-going friend this question, what if God told her that she is still going to Hell despite having faith, will she still love Him? She was stumped by my question, saying that is impossible. I then asked her what if she really still end up in Hell, will she lash out at God saying that she was wrongfully placed there or accept her fate. She still couldn't answer my question.

Actually the basis of my question is how much faith these people have, is this faith wrongfully placed by promises of salvation or fear of Hell?

It is not how much you give to the Church weekly or monthly... It is your heart that God sees ultimately...

Amen!

:cool:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the thing which is being "given"? If he is talking about time, commitment, effort, faith, yes I will agree with this statement.

BUT! If he is talking about money, this is BULLSHIT! :oIo::oIo:

Nowhere in the bible states this at all with regards to money. :mad:

He mentions tithes in the early part of the video. He is talking about money. He also mentions weekly which is when tithes are given.

If he was talking about doing good and helping fellowmen then it will be daily and not weekly.

This man is no from God but the devil.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pr. Kong Hee is clearly a false preacher!

He said in the video that we must give money to God to back up our faith in Him. He even compare our faith with national currencies like dollars that are backed up by gold reserve in the central bank.

FYI, since 15 August 1971 the U.S. Dollar is no longer redeemable (no longer backed up) by gold by order of then President Nixon. Ever since then, the U.S. Dollar is completely fiat based on people's confidence and belief that it's still backed up by gold. Therefore, the U.S. Dollar is a fraud based on illusion!

Also, all other national currencies worldwide are backed up by the fiat U.S. Dollar which is the international reserve currency. Therefore, they are also all fraud based on illusion.

Pr. Kong Hee is also a fraud. He can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But, he can’t fool all of the people all of the time!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a fraud for misleading people. He is a child of the devil for twisting God's word to mislead others. So why do you insist on calling this filth a pastor?

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shouldn't have called Kong Hee a pastor. It's almost automatic for people nowadays to address people by their title like Mr, Dr, Miss, Mrs, etc.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, when it comes to money, sgp are always very sensitive and make alot of comments.

what does that shows? that means money is very important to you!

a test of truth faith in God will be when you give up something important or valuble to you, like money in this case.

that's what the sermons really mean lah.

also by giving away your money, you are becoming less reliant on money worshipping, that is a change of heart God wants you to undertake.

first you give 5 dollars, next 10....until you give the biggest amount. if you give away without asking in return or for the growth of the church, you will be blessed by God.

oh yeah, God doesn't need your money, the church needs it because they are composed of people, who wants to seek it's growth, pay the bills and salary and bigger place for worship. if anybody can remove the concept of money and replace something else that can fulfilled the same purpose. maybe you guys won't feel so bad after all?

that's from my point of view as a Christian.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way to God cannot be bought with money...

If so, then Heaven will be filled with lotsa fat old rich fucks liao, who led Godless lifestyles when they are still in this world...

God sees the heart...

:smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way to God cannot be bought with money...

If so, then Heaven will be filled with lotsa fat old rich fucks liao, who led Godless lifestyles when they are still in this world...

God sees the heart...

:smile:

so is your heart still filled with the images of vendetta? :biggrin:

Matthew 19:24
24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, when it comes to money, sgp are always very sensitive and make alot of comments.

what does that shows? that means money is very important to you!

a test of truth faith in God will be when you give up something important or valuble to you, like money in this case.

that's what the sermons really mean lah.

also by giving away your money, you are becoming less reliant on money worshipping, that is a change of heart God wants you to undertake.

first you give 5 dollars, next 10....until you give the biggest amount. if you give away without asking in return or for the growth of the church, you will be blessed by God.

that's from my point of view as a Christian.

There is a lot more to give than money. Especially so when it comes to religion. Building multimillion dollar churches and having high paying church elders is devillish if the church continues to preach by twisting God's words.

The millions should be used to build simple churches so that more can be built in areas and countries where there is a dearth of churches and where people really need to know about God.

THere is indeed the word of God and the words of a fraud.