• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Edmund Chen's sister looking forward to meeting Mr Right

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
loretta_tnp.jpg

http://health.asiaone.com/health/he...ts-days-depression-and-darkness-tell-all-book

Currently single, she is looking forward to meeting Mr Right, getting married and having children.
High Risk Website Blocked
Location: http://health.asiaone.com/health/he...ts-days-depression-and-darkness-tell-all-book
Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/ObfJS-CB has been found on this website.
Return to the page you were previously viewing.

Please click here to submit this site for reassessment by SophosLabs.
sophos web protection"

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
loretta_tnp.jpg

http://health.asiaone.com/health/he...ts-days-depression-and-darkness-tell-all-book

Currently single, she is looking forward to meeting Mr Right, getting married and having children.

Ah run, was reading the article, when came across this....
Recounting the episode and how badly it affected his sister, Edmund, 52, who is married to local actress Xiang Yun, told The New Paper: "I knew she was dating a woman. In fact, even my children knew and we all just accepted it without question.

Perhaps Edmund is in a dilemma, in the sense that when he said, even him and his children accepted it.
The question is that, just suppose, supposedly, if next time his children were to be involved in a same sex relationship......would he or the wife, Xiang Yun, be able to accept it.......

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the girl is fertile, really ok to have kids in late 30s.
A lot of mum have healthy babies between 35 to 42.
My korean female friends mostly married about 35.
45 then considered really risky.

AN Indian woman thought to be the world’s oldest mother has given birth at the
age of 70.

With her 79-year-old husband, Daljinder Kaur welcomed a son into the world
after two years of IVF treatment.

The couple from Amritsar completed IVF in Haryana, to the north of the
country.

Kaur told AFP that they had started to lose hope of ever conceiving.

She said: God heard our prayers. My life feels complete now. I am looking
after the baby all by myself, I feel so full of energy. My husband is also
very caring and helps me as much as he can,”

“When we saw the (IVF) advert, we thought we should also give it a try as
I badly wanted to have a baby of my own.”

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recounting the episode and how badly it affected his sister, Edmund, 52, who is married to local actress Xiang Yun, told The New Paper: "I knew she was dating a woman. In fact, even my children knew and we all just accepted it without question.

Perhaps Edmund is in a dilemma, in the sense that when he said, even him and his children accepted it.
The question is that, just suppose, supposedly, if next time his children were to be involved in a same sex relationship......would he or the wife, Xiang Yun, be able to accept it.......

Edmund was also supposedly fucking a lesbo and ready to leave his wife for her.
That slutty Cynthia

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she likes a man, all she has to do is be courageous and honest to go up to the man and ask for his number. if he gives, text him the next night with a question..."are you (fully) loaded? if you are, cum right over. i need you now....raw." every time a chick does that to me, i drop everything, get her address and go over to unload on her. it works everytime. miss chen, just be upfront, be blunt, and get what you want (and possibly a baby too).

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I am her parents, of course will feel stronger about it. Even for straight supporters of LGBTs, you will feel some form of regret.

A not-close friend became gay after married. He shared with me his mother's words, "I raised you a boy. It's your own decision, your own doing."

Last edited: