• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Meet Vietnam's first female billionaire owner of airline with stewardess in bikinis

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Meet Vietnam's first female billionaire owner of airline with stewardess in bikin

In sinkiepore same, you need the connection of PAP to get thngs done and make millions. Equally corrupted, only here its done under the PAPs skirt.

Sad but true

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Meet Vietnam's first female billionaire owner of airline with stewardess in bikin

Like I said women always harm women. Yeah right to wear anything or exploitation? The proof is in the pudding by making herself or her daughter wear bikini everywhere they go. Look at her photo above and the answer is obvious.

WTF are you ranting about moron? All the stewardesses chose to dress that way. If they didn't want to well they don't have to work for that airline unless they were forced to do so but obviously that isn't the case. What's your fucking problem?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wtf. Is that Abigail's Sister ?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope the plane crash often! And bring such hedonists to hell!

brucelee777

Alfrescian
Loyal

the billionaire owner looks hot

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

This airline got provide 'special package'? I willing to pay extra if have.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you said it right. It's just sleazy business to have air hostesses wearing bikini as uniform.
Its smart move. Save weight and therefore fuel.

Haribou

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is the owner a les?