• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Meet Vietnam's first female billionaire owner of airline with stewardess in bikinis

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MTM3NTAxNzI3OTA4NzAxNjEz.jpg

Meet Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, a mega-successful Vietnamese entrepreneur who is set to become one of the world's richest people, thanks to her brilliant idea of staffing an airline with bikini-clad babes.

Thao, who made her first million at 21 trading fax machines and latex rubber, started really raking it in when she replaced VietJet Air's flight attendants with ai wearing ridiculously sexy outfits.

MTM3NTAxODQxNzI1MzM0OTU3.jpg

The company, Vietnam's only privately-owned airline, is about to go public boosting the 45-year-old Thao's fortune to $1.37 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

MTM3NTAzMzkxNDAzMjIyNDQ1.jpg

In just a few years the titillating transporter, whose new motto is "Enjoy Flying!", has gobbled up over 30 per cent of the airline market share in Vietnam.

MTM3NTAxODk5NDM4OTU3OTk4.jpg

In a further masterstroke, Thao's has boosted profits by publishing eye-popping calendars starring the sexy stewardesses, which also act as a marketing tool for the airline, which mostly flies to resort destinations within Vietnam and its surrounding environs. Thao dismisses any criticism of her bikini-fueled business as old-fashioned and irrelevant.

[video=youtube;dSwSsfS2ui4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSwSsfS2ui4[/video]

“You have the right to wear anything you like, either the bikini or the traditional ao dai,” she has said, referring to the traditional Vietnamese loose tunics worn over pants.

“We don’t mind people associating the airline with the bikini image. If that makes people happy, then we are happy....

And so is her bank account.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Meet Vietnam's first female billionaire owner of airline with stewardess in bikin

are the air stewardess required to say "me love you long time suky suky 5 dorrar"?

what a shitfuck country,good for nothing except their prostitudes.first billionaire in this day and age?even communist russia and china got their billionaires decades ago.lmao can u imagine how poor the rest of them gooks are?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Meet Vietnam's first female billionaire owner of airline with stewardess in bikin

FT from sinkapore will be relocating to Vietnam.

Even our EatShitNdie is setting sight on working there as jaga.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aberthen what you think americans were fighting for

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

are the air stewardess required to say "me love you long time suky suky 5 dorrar"?

what a shitfuck country,good for nothing except their prostitudes.first billionaire in this day and age?even communist russia and china got their billionaires decades ago.lmao can u imagine how poor the rest of them gooks are?

you nigger i think she's the first female billionaire in the country big difference from first billionaire. Learn how to read.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal

MTM3NTAxNzI3OTA4NzAxNjEz.jpg

Meet Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, a mega-successful Vietnamese entrepreneur who is set to become one of the world's richest people, thanks to her brilliant idea of staffing an airline with bikini-clad babes.

Thao, who made her first million at 21 trading fax machines and latex rubber, started really raking it in when she replaced VietJet Air's flight attendants with ai wearing ridiculously sexy outfits.

MTM3NTAxODQxNzI1MzM0OTU3.jpg

The company, Vietnam's only privately-owned airline, is about to go public boosting the 45-year-old Thao's fortune to $1.37 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

MTM3NTAzMzkxNDAzMjIyNDQ1.jpg

In just a few years the titillating transporter, whose new motto is "Enjoy Flying!", has gobbled up over 30 per cent of the airline market share in Vietnam.

MTM3NTAxODk5NDM4OTU3OTk4.jpg

In a further masterstroke, Thao's has boosted profits by publishing eye-popping calendars starring the sexy stewardesses, which also act as a marketing tool for the airline, which mostly flies to resort destinations within Vietnam and its surrounding environs. Thao dismisses any criticism of her bikini-fueled business as old-fashioned and irrelevant.

[video=youtube;dSwSsfS2ui4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSwSsfS2ui4[/video]

“You have the right to wear anything you like, either the bikini or the traditional ao dai,” she has said, referring to the traditional Vietnamese loose tunics worn over pants.

“We don’t mind people associating the airline with the bikini image. If that makes people happy, then we are happy....

And so is her bank account.

An ex SAF officer, Singaporean Pritam Singh is the CEO of the airline......

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any info of the pilots?

My guess is they fly naked. Probably even some orgies session since they are all ready in attire, if any, in flight deck.

Wonder what's the risk factor when they cum just before landing?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This type of airline is cater for mangina losers.. If an alpha male goes in, the ladies will go naked willingly in front of him.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont worry i will start a nude airline and be the first zillionaire

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hostesses look appropriately dressed, should they ever crash into the sea.

Virulina

Alfrescian
Loyal

For those who are into stocking fetish, sure chiong to buy tickets no matter how expensive the airline is quoting. Their website got jammed or not?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For those who are into stocking fetish, sure chiong to buy tickets no matter how expensive the airline is quoting. Their website got jammed or not?

Kns it's only a bikini show during the flight....not as if it's their standard uniform.
Machiam like Jeffery Chung's sleazy hotel high tea swimwear performance

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said women always harm women. Yeah right to wear anything or exploitation? The proof is in the pudding by making herself or her daughter wear bikini everywhere they go. Look at her photo above and the answer is obvious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kns it's only a bikini show during the flight....not as if it's their standard uniform.
Machiam like Jeffery Chung's sleazy hotel high tea swimwear performance

I think you said it right. It's just sleazy business to have air hostesses wearing bikini as uniform.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Smart gal. But i bet she must have communist party or other elite connections.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Smart gal. But i bet she must have communist party or other elite connections.

In sinkiepore same, you need the connection of PAP to get thngs done and make millions. Equally corrupted, only here its done under the PAPs skirt.

Flash

Alfrescian
Loyal

All i see are heavily photoshopped photos...

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

1 billion dongs convert abt 10k only