• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alice in Lala-land Saga

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;hZIi-EByQj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZIi-EByQj0[/video]

Bastard deaf serf clears away good woman's unfinished food! Gets fucked big time by good woman!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

moral of the story: never separate a fatso sinkie auntie from her food. hell will be unleashed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie woman bullies deaf and mute table cleaner

https://www.facebook.com/euphemia.lee.5/posts/10154447306475730

Does anyone working in the Jurong area know this troll?

At lunch today at JEM, I had the gross misfortune of crossing paths with this disgusting, vile swine posing as a human being.
The cleaner misunderstood her grunting when he asked if he could clear her tray for affirmation. She abruptly exploded into cursing and violent upper body actions. She then told him that he should go and die and should not be given a coffin. She then continued eating until her husband returned, after which she insisted her husband drag the old man back to their table to APOLOGISE to her.
It was then that the manager of the cleaning company stepped in to explain that said old man was BOTH DEAF AND MUTE. In the video is what ensued... In a nutshell, that old and disabled people should not be given employment nor forgiven for their mistakes. And that they should just be beggars and wait for the government to feed them.
I cannot understand how such an evil being can exist. She should start looking out for the Karma bus whenever she crosses the road.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie woman bullies deaf and mute table cleaner

Now you know why nsjib putting up tolls and daily car charges to prevent sinkies from going to jb.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

I hope the food court docks the deaf cleaner's pay and makes him write a long apology to the good woman.

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone will be upset/angry when his/her food get taken away, especially yummy food.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope the food court docks the deaf cleaner's pay and makes him write a long apology to the good woman.

The good woman must hve pick up how to fuck the deaf cleaner from the PAP's Woman Ministers, well done good woman.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

the cleaner should bash her head with the tray and keep apologising

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey nigger. You already said deaf and mute so he can still ask lady? How?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can detain a Singaporean without charge for 32 years, you can change the electoral rules to no end but never ever touch the food of a Singaporean.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Would any sane person make such a big fuss over something like this:confused:

Probably a frustrated Sporean who is taking out her frustrations on an easy target. It is easier to pick on a table cleaner than the real cause of her problems e.g. the PAP.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I could swore ts is angsana in disguise n the cleaner is actually referring to amos yee

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope the pappies initiate an eugenics program where all disabled n so called special ppl r euthanised..n the old too...so such things dont happen...n tat includes faggots who clamour for equal rights to shut them up...

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

I could swore ts is angsana in disguise n the cleaner is actually referring to amos yee

angsana is the resident gardener at IMH. he is in charge of planting angsana trees there

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

His only mistake was not to clean her off from the table

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

His only mistake was not to clean her off from the table

he should use his cleaning cloth to slap that fat old hag until her fat fuck face swells to 3 times its size

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Sow, wild relatives are scaring the kids on the streets...here she is giving the food court management a hard time...JEM area, a lot of Malaysian PR or Malaysian's converted seedyzens.....must be having a hard tome, across the causeway being bullied by the BUMIPUTRAS...now taking it out of a deaf, mute cleaner...

It is the management fault also...they make him wear a sign saying I am DEAF & MUTE, so that people, will know..anyway....70% of voters here should wear that sign too....

Next time, they come across such a SOW....they should call in Kim Chuan Road Abattoirs & inform Primary Production Department that one of their 'citizens' escaped from Punggol...ha ha ha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is why i stay away from sinkie, especially fat worthless sinkie bitches who are undergoing menopause.