• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Breaking!!! Amos yee attacked at jurong point!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat krafty driving taxi still got time to surf SBF. Hmm...

You no update.....
The loser already upgraded his online persona.....
Now married ATB from Aussieland and settled down liao.
Now no more drive taxi but but doing investing....:biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like staged leh.

[video=youtube;B0WgCDZmLks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WgCDZmLks&list=TLZiSDOoWOVBwzMTA1MjAxNg[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Has Human Rights Watch arrived to rescue him yet?

Nobody will rescue Amos. Like all opposition cocksuckers, Amos Yee suffers from delusions of grandeur. He really thinks from his Youtube views, he is some sort of superstar with hordes of fans. The reality is most sinkies feel sorry for his parents for having a mad son.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody will rescue Amos. Like all opposition cocksuckers, Amos Yee suffers from delusions of grandeur. He really thinks from his Youtube views, he is some sort of superstar with hordes of fans. The reality is most sinkies feel sorry for his parents for having a mad son.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/06/22/singapore-exonerate-16-year-old-blogger

Ang Moh has an interest in Yee

Nothing that Amos Yee said or posted should ever have been considered criminal – much less merit incarceration. The dismal state of Singapore’s respect for free expression can be seen in the decision to impose the criminal justice system on outspoken 16-year-olds.

Phil Robertson

Deputy Asia director

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this geena always want to get into trouble? He doesn't like his parents?

◄ Proverbs 17:25 ►
New International Version
A foolish son brings grief to his father and bitterness to the mother who bore him.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You planning another sodomizing session, eagerly waiting for the police to detain him?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if I was there I would. why not? to take down a bully is an honorable deed. i can take 12. better than IP man

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;B0WgCDZmLks]https://youtu.be/B0WgCDZmLks[/video]

Oh come on...such cute little hug and affection for Amos...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone here forgot to take their meds for bipolar disorder. Got trolled big time and went over the edge.

Someone here kena caught trying to downplay an attack on Amos Yee to no attack. Bear a grudge to do personal attack to accuse others as bipolar.

Anyway that's just me. I can always let people bully me one time two times and walk away, but if like this krafty idiot think it's okay to do third time then he deserved the lashing he got from me. So if anyone see me lashing out at anyone , confirm that person is the one who was in the wrong - must be a bastard who kept bullying me non stop. I am not like those uncivilised mudlanders like this ah beng who did wrong in the first place to take photo of amos Yee, and then when confronted start charging at amos Yee like a mad man and locked his neck in his arm. Barbarian bully to the max.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Gin, in case you do not already know....Krafty is the resident idiot here.....and I assume every other place he goes....
And you know what they say about arguing with idiots.

Yes you are right . He is an idiot who insulted me again again and again for nothing. It's okay to be stupid but he is not just stupid but bully others whom he thinks he can bully and get away while he cozy up to the boss and act timid and friendly to others. Disgusting to the max

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like staged leh.

[video=youtube;B0WgCDZmLks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WgCDZmLks&list=TLZiSDOoWOVBwzMTA1MjAxNg[/video]

Why does this look staged when it just shows amos Yee being locked down by the bully? This video only showed the impasse stage of the fight but not the whole brawl from beginning that the original video showed of the ah beng charging at amos Yee at fast speed to attack him and his loud screams when the ah beng first caught him. That is, this is not the whole truth with critical portion of the brawl left out.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look like staged leh.

wahahhah... damn good actor...if they are really at a fight, the "help me help me" will not be there.. That is just a show. Little kids playing. knn

Because that is Amos, so it is news.. i take my hats off Amos!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahahhah... damn good actor...if they are really at a fight, the "help me help me" will not be there.. That is just a show. Little kids playing. knn

Because that is Amos, so it is news.. i take my hats off Amos!!!

agreed,if this was a real gay on gay sex romp,amos would be yelling "fuck me.....fuck me!!ooohhh will you fuck me?ill fuck me so hard."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking ang moh gao ho gao gan!!!!!just because u are in asian land u think u are big fuck and u can tell all the tiny little chinks what to do?if this was america land i will give u one left hook like mike tyson for trying to poke ur nose in others business.