• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singaporeans Are So Pitiful

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A democratically elected Gahmen which the citizens are proud of, and cherish so much they feel their lives will be nothing without their leadership! Majullah! This gahmen dares because it can. They tested it with the chewing gum ban, and the entire society says the gahmen is great, that others do not have the wisdom to carry out such a task! And the peoples subserviently obey the rules.

Cheers!

Many govts can but dont want to impoverish their citizens. Many govts care and are compassionate

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very dirty trick by the PAP govt hospital to con Sinkie peasants to pay more for medical, there's a big difference in prices between B2 ward and C ward. It's very deceitful and infuriating that the PAP govt hospital are lying to patients about no bed availability, and even telling patients that they have to wait the whole night and sleep along the corridor to force them to upgrade and pay more.

While PAP deceives and squeezes Sinkie peasants to pay lots more for public hospital care, the PAP ministers themselves enjoy FREE premium class A medical care, just ask Khaw who only paid $8 for his premium class A hospital care and bypass surgery.

I agree with you. That's why I am infuriated and am sad that Singapore has a govt which is bankrupt of morals and stoop to fleece poor, aged and terminally sick citizens

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My relative has 4th stage lung cancer. He is 70yrs old, unemployed and stays in a 3-rm HDB flat. Recently I accompanied him for an oncologic imaging at SGH. The scan ended at abt 4.30pm. The radiographer informed him that the oncologist wanted to see him immediately.

He saw the oncologist at abt 5pm. The doctor told him that he had water in his lungs and advised that he be warded to have the fluid drained. My relative agreed.

The clinic nurse then came to interview him as follows:

Nurse: Uncle, what class ward do you like?
Patient: Class C
Nurse: How wld you like to pay for the bills
Patient: Medisave
Nurse: Ok. Thanks. I will go check for ward availability
Patient: Thank you

abt 30mins later....

Nurse: Sorry, uncle, no class C bed available. Can i put you in class B2. After subsidy it is only $75 per day
Patient: How much is a class C bed?
Nurse: $35 per day
Patient: Can I wait for Class C bed?
Nurse: Yes, but you may have to wait whole night, and if no bed, we will have to let you sleep along the corridor
Patient: I will wait for Class C bed
Nurse: Ok

Abt 15 mins later,

Nurse: good news, uncle, managed to get a class C bed for you. We can bring you to the ward. It is Block 6, Ward 3.
Patient: Thank you for your help

I accompanied my relative to the ward after registration.

Ward 3 had several empty beds. The ward nurse was very courteous and we exchanged greetings and a brief conversation as follows...

Me: Thank you, nurse. The ward has several empty beds.
Nurse: Yes, some empty beds
Me: But the clinic nurse told my relative that no Class C bed is available..
Nurse looked awkward and hurried away

Singaporeans are so pitiful to have a PM, Health Minister and Hospital who think nothing wrong abt telling lies just to get an extra $40 per day from a 70yr old, unemployed, terminally sick Singaporean who lives in a 3room HDB flat without any source of income.

What kind of govt exploit the poor, the terminally sick and the vulnerable? And this govt dares to preach graciousness and care to Singaporeans! What audacity!

Is your uncle name "LHL" or related by blood to? or connected to or member to...if Yes, they will even clear the entire hospital for you & ask you which Oncologists, you want to choose? Did you write to the Head of of the medical service of the hospital & then to the Minister of Helath, thanking them for such an efficient service & the finding a bed so fast for your uncle? ( psst!..this is the norm of the day...to praise them), or else the next time ( will there be?) your uncle will warded next to a building called the Department of Forensic Science...( psst! aka as THE MORTUARY).

Why complain...they are the besetest & the fastestest you can get...btw, WHOM DID YOUR UNCLE VOTED FOR?.....don't complain lah!..this is affordable....& be thankful that, they have SO MANY SCHEMES to help you uncle..be thankful..ok!?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is your uncle name "LHL" or related by blood to? or connected to or member to...if use, they will even clear the entire hospital for you & ask you which Oncologists, you want to choose? Did you write to the Head of of the medical service of the hospital & then to the Minister of Helath, thanking them for such an efficient service & the found a bed so fast for your uncle? ( psst!..this is the norm of the day...to praise them), or else the next time ( will there be?) your uncle will warded next to a building called the Department of Forensic Science...( psst! aka as THE MORTUARY).

PAP can lie and fleece terminally sick citizens...but it cant avoid judgement when it matters

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very dirty trick by the PAP govt hospital to con Sinkie peasants to pay more for medical, there's a big difference in prices between B2 ward and C ward. It's very deceitful and infuriating that the PAP govt hospital are lying to patients about no bed availability, and even telling patients that they have to wait the whole night and sleep along the corridor to force them to upgrade and pay more.

While PAP deceives and squeezes Sinkie peasants to pay lots more for public hospital care, the PAP ministers themselves enjoy FREE premium class A medical care, just ask Khaw who only paid $8 for his premium class A hospital care and bypass surgery.

LKY started a bad belief that it is not wrong to collect more money as long as it is legal. This bad belief has grown into such a greed monster that I believe the pap is unable to control. This greed is so entrenched in the govt and civil service that even CEOs dare not speak against.

Just look at the transport problems. train problems are not SMRT company problems. Train lines and rails are under MOT and LTA. If they choose not to maintain it well and not upgrade systems, there is little that SMRT Board can do. PAP's profit maximisation at all costs is killing SG

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why divine providence has just issued a warning with HSK...... a warning to these people...

it is just a warning to the pap. more to come if they dont repent?

leaders are taught to care for the poor. orphans, sick, widows and aged. pap has deliberately taken advantage of the poor, sick and weak.

i worry for lhl and pap leaders. they were given the mandate to do good, not evil. while they had the opportunity to shine and make life better for the sick and weak, did they choose to exploit?

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIW has created Singapore into a soulless country whose sole ideology is materialism.
Where 70% of people sinkees are ballsless,brainless and selfish after 50 years of indoctrination and brainwashing.
Sinkees are very practical and materialistic,they will not wake up to their senses unless their pockets are hit severely and painfully.
Singapore is a corporation not a country.
No money,no talk.

jw5

Loyal
MIW has created Singapore into a soulless country whose sole ideology is materialism.
Where 70% of people sinkees are ballsless,brainless and selfish after 50 years of indoctrination and brainwashing.
Sinkees are very practical and materialistic,they will not wake up to their senses unless their pockets are hit severely and painfully.
No money,no talk.

This is a result of values indoctrinated into sinkies since young. Even people whom you would expect to have reasonable intelligence like scholars have developed the pappy mentality. :(

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had related my recent experience of visiting a relative in a government hospital's A&E.

If you have a free morning or afternoon or just any time with nothing better to do, drop by and have a look inside the holding ward if you can. You will see many patients on their beds all over, very much like in traffic jam but more messy in the ward, with patients all over and along the corridors, most waiting for a bed, be it A1, A2, B1, B2, or worst, Cs.

Was told at admission to expect 20 hours waiting time. This is excluding the time of tests, observations, etc, up till admission is confirmed needed, then the long wait starts.

Is like a mad house in there. Really appreciate those nurse and doctors trying to coup in there despite the non-planning by the minister and his PLPs.

MIW knows? Of course they do know. Just that they are not affected as VIP has their priveledges. Don't believe? Ask HSK for his recently experience.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is perfunctory in its role, and that is well accepted by the citizens, and played up by the media. Their chief role is to remain in control and in this, they've done exceptionally well. Singapore is a relatively easy land to govern over, no natural calamities, hostile neighbours, and the last fifty years, the region has seen much social stability. Piece of cake to manage the state's affairs actually. The citizens (the voters) aren't too concerned about compassion, as long as they have a life more comnfortable than their neighbours, they can look across the seas, and scoff at them, they are happy.

Cheers!

Many govts can but dont want to impoverish their citizens. Many govts care and are compassionate

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is does the pap know the system is so bad and the people are suffering under their bad policies? Does the clinic nurse know that she was spouting a lie? Does the admission office staff know that what she told the clinic nurse wld make a poor 70yr old man forego many decent meals because of what she said?

:(:(:(
more important is do the sillypootians know the system is bad ?

judging from outcome of the eRectiions
seems that silly people certainly are in the dark
or simply don't care as long as it don't affect them.
or these sillypootians like to be screwed
:*::*::*:

u have no right to complain if u vote for the Pee And Pee
who did they vote for ?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Car rental companies when they do not have the reserved model available, it is an automatic upgrade to a higher model at the same reserve price. Thats how you manage the inventory and keep customers happy. The same with hotel accommodation.
But the Sinkie government is not behaving normally and rationally.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money,no talk.

A country without a soul is doomed to fail

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a result of values indoctrinated into sinkies since young. Even people whom you would expect to have reasonable intelligence like scholars have developed the pappy mentality. :(

scholars may have IQ but no EQ and empathy

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had related my recent experience of visiting a relative in a government hospital's A&E.

If you have a free morning or afternoon or just any time with nothing better to do, drop by and have a look inside the holding ward if you can. You will see many patients on their beds all over, very much like in traffic jam but more messy in the ward, with patients all over and along the corridors, most waiting for a bed, be it A1, A2, B1, B2, or worst, Cs.

Was told at admission to expect 20 hours waiting time. This is excluding the time of tests, observations, etc, up till admission is confirmed needed, then the long wait starts.

Is like a mad house in there. Really appreciate those nurse and doctors trying to coup in there despite the non-planning by the minister and his PLPs.

MIW knows? Of course they do know. Just that they are not affected as VIP has their priveledges. Don't believe? Ask HSK for his recently experience.

Bed inadequacy is a real and important problem that need to be resolved. But the govt and hospital trying to squeeze $40 from a terminally ill Singaporeans who is poor through an outright lie is outrageous

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is perfunctory in its role, and that is well accepted by the citizens, and played up by the media. Their chief role is to remain in control and in this, they've done exceptionally well. Singapore is a relatively easy land to govern over, no natural calamities, hostile neighbours, and the last fifty years, the region has seen much social stability. Piece of cake to manage the state's affairs actually. The citizens (the voters) aren't too concerned about compassion, as long as they have a life more comnfortable than their neighbours, they can look across the seas, and scoff at them, they are happy.

Cheers!

It is all about morals, values and conscience. A leader may be a billionaire but when he has no morals, conscience and compassion, he actually is bankrupt