• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gallery: WP up close and personal with Minister Khaw Boon Wan

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
View over 20 exclusive photos here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=7162

Prologue:

During his ministerial community visit to the Paya Lebar Division of the Aljunied GRC, Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan revealed that MOH is further relaxing the use of Medisave, this time to allow Singaporeans to cover non-urgent hospitalisation in approved hospitals overseas.

Minister Khaw kicked off a Children Football League and officated at the Opening Ceremony of the Pottery Club of the Paya Lebar/Kovan Community Club.

In a subsequent dialogue session with Paya Lebar and Kovan residents, Mr Khaw answered residents’ concerns on rising healthcare costs and use of Medisave for nursing homes. He also explained that he did not meant to ask Singaporeans to send their elderly to retire in JB and his words were “twisted”.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there.

The thread title gave me the impression that its Workers' Party getting up close and personal with Mr Khaw... After reading the first message, I realize its Wayang Party up close and personal with Mr Khaw. Why don't Wayang Party blog come up with a different acronym instead, so that it differentiate itself from Workers' Party acronym?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya lor, not very unique name and very misleading. I rather they change it to something on its own, may be call it Kangaroo Party (KP).