• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Lee Wei Ling feud with Brothers and SIL?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am quite certain that while Pinky's away, Shan, AG, Dy AG n significant others must have been extremely busy working round the clock on Pinky's legal options.

For sure, seniors in the Lee and Kwa clans failed to bring both sides to 'equilibrium.'

In my opinion, you cannot ask the Lee and Kwa clans. They have already taken sides. Some will support Gay Loong and some will not, and many will try and stay out of it. what is needed is for both sides to agree on a common mediator. Someone with the stature and long service that both sides admire. Maybe a Wong Cunt Stink ( who is rumored to be related to the Lees), or a Dhanabalan. Or even Uncle Tony can get the 2 parties together, and trash it out. But that is a big risk for the party that is doing the mediating.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Some people have been asking whether Gay Loong will sue his siblings. After all, they have disparaged his character and he has sued people for libel over less things. I hope that he does sue them in an attempt to keep them quiet. this will play into the hands of Wei Ling and Hsien Yang. Nothing beats a public forum like a court house to hang your dirty laundry. Imagine the hordes of reporters from the international press camped outside the courthouse reporting on the lawsuit. What a perfect opportunity and forum for Ling and Yang to launch their verbal attacks and make their case outside the kangaroo court system. In the court of public opinion I think they are already winning big time against big brother.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LWL also praise gecko bcos she never interfear..so LWL is lying...and please in government n the law..the pm makes the decision he makes the decision...using gecko as an excuse is bs.. old fart was pm not the wife..he ultimately put pinky there...he is ultimately responsible.

Ling obviously has selective amnesia. she has forgotten the influence that he own mother wielded behind the lines. Drafting of the separation agreement, women's charter, family planning stop at 2, scholar breeding schemes, etc. To fault Whore Jinx for doing the same thing is a little disengenious.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What we learn from this. Never hv a last wish requested aftwr u die.

It will never be fulfilled for a dead man.

Normally not a problem. If you or I die, we have a very good chance our final wishes will be
honoured. But not when u are LKY and have a son like Gay loong.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is needed is for both sides to agree on a common mediator. Someone with the stature and long service that both sides admire. Maybe a Wong Cunt Stink ( who is rumored to be related to the Lees), or a Dhanabalan. Or even Uncle Tony can get the 2 parties together, and trash it out. But that is a big risk for the party that is doing the mediating.

The issues involved are too complex for a moron like WKS to handle. Pinky won't want Dhana. Afraid of revenge! KFC will try to be neutral.

An independent foreigner whom the Lees' may be comfortable with? Li Ka Shing?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people have been asking whether Gay Loong will sue his siblings. After all, they have disparaged his character and he has sued people for libel over less things. I hope that he does sue them in an attempt to keep them quiet. this will play into the hands of Wei Ling and Hsien Yang. Nothing beats a public forum like a court house to hang your dirty laundry. Imagine the hordes of reporters from the international press camped outside the courthouse reporting on the lawsuit. What a perfect opportunity and forum for Ling and Yang to launch their verbal attacks and make their case outside the kangaroo court system. In the court of public opinion I think they are already winning big time against big brother.

Hopefully, disclosures from siblings will wake up some of the 70% who still think Pinky is the best thing to happen here after Hawker centres.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Daily Mail Australia....

Singapore rocked by open feud in Lee family

Tightly-ruled Singapore was rocked by an unprecedented political drama Wednesday when a feud between the children of the late founding leader Lee Kuan Yew over his legacy burst into the open.

The founder's oldest child, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, came under attack online before dawn from his younger brother Lee Hsien Yang, and younger sister Lee Wei Ling. They accused him of exploiting their father's legacy for his own political agenda, a charge the premier quickly denied.

The pair also claimed that their brother had abused his powers to harass them -- and Hsien Yang said he had decided to leave the country as a result.

The feud had simmered following the death in March 2015 of the elder Lee, who ruled Singapore with an iron hand but transformed the city-state from a relatively poor British colony into one of the world´s wealthiest and most stable societies.

But the quarrel intensified in the small hours of Wednesday with the issuance of the extraordinary statement, which immediately went viral in a country where tough laws against protests and curbs on press freedom have stifled political dissent.

- More than a family feud -

"The timing is important as Singapore has been facing more uncertainty both in terms of the current and future leadership as well as the economy and regional situation," said Southeast Asia watcher Bridget Welsh, a visiting professor at John Cabot University in Rome.

"An attack from trusted family members is impactful and legitimately raises questions. Some will see this as a family squabble but it is clearly more than this," she told AFP.

"The effects are to raise questions about how Lee Hsien Loong is using his father's legacy... also attention will be brought to (Lee's) wife and her power and legacy... It will cause introspection about whether Singapore can be separated in the future from the Lee family."

The siblings' grievances largely centre on the fate of the family's home after their father's death.

The pair said their brother Lee had defied their father's instructions to tear it down.

A cabinet statement Wednesday said however that PM Lee has "recused himself from all government decisions" about the fate of the former family home.

Lee Hsien Loong's wife Ho Ching is the chief executive of state investment firm Temasek Holdings, which had global assets worth Sg$242 billion ($180 billion) as of March 2016.

"We have felt threatened by Hsien Loong´s misuse of his position and influence over the Singapore government and its agencies to drive his personal agenda," read the statement posted online by his siblings.

"We have observed that Hsien Loong and Ho Ching want to milk Lee Kuan Yew´s legacy for their own political purposes," the statement said, adding that they harbour political ambitions for one of their sons.

Michael Barr, associate professor of international relations at Flinders University in Adelaide, said "normal people who try to do something similar would´ve been dealt with by the courts by now", referring to the strong criticism of Lee.

"Ultimately, how much damage to the Lee brand is done is another question," he added.

- 'Absurd claim' -

The prime minister, who is on vacation overseas, fired back with his own statement, saying he was "deeply saddened by the unfortunate allegations".

"Ho Ching and I deny these allegations, especially the absurd claim that I have political ambitions for my son," Lee said in a statement issued by his office.

The same statement was put up on Facebook where it gathered more than 17,000 reactions and 1,500 comments, mostly supporting him.

"Since my father´s passing in March 2015, as the eldest son I have tried my best to resolve the issues among us... out of respect for our parents," he added. "My siblings´ statement has hurt our father's legacy."

The premier's siblings also alleged they were being closely monitored, adding they had lost faith in their brother's ability to lead.

"We feel hugely uncomfortable and closely monitored in our own country," they said.

"We do not trust Hsien Loong as a brother or as a leader. We have lost confidence in him."

Hsien Yang, currently the chairman of aviation regulator Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, added that he "will leave Singapore for the foreseeable future" over the widening rift.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is some subtle suggestion that Mrs Lee Suet Fern might have abused her position in preparing LKY's "last Will".

The plot thickens.

Siao. They already stated that the will was read and understood in the presence of all children plow through the six pages then come back.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, you cannot ask the Lee and Kwa clans. They have already taken sides. Some will support Gay Loong and some will not, and many will try and stay out of it. what is needed is for both sides to agree on a common mediator. Someone with the stature and long service that both sides admire. Maybe a Wong Cunt Stink ( who is rumored to be related to the Lees), or a Dhanabalan. Or even Uncle Tony can get the 2 parties together, and trash it out. But that is a big risk for the party that is doing the mediating.

What if uncle Tony had advised plinky against demolition & to assemble a ministral commitee?

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite certain that while Pinky's away, Shan, AG, Dy AG n significant others must have been extremely busy working round the clock on Pinky's legal options.

For sure, seniors in the Lee and Kwa clans failed to bring both sides to 'equilibrium.'

When supply and demand meet! BinGO!

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
For what it is worth, this whole Familee saga has suddenly made this forum
lively, objective and interesting again and it has'nt been so for such
a long dry spell. So its been a welcome change to be able to read and
evaluate constructive arguments for a change. Thank you, LWL and LSY

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Siao. They already stated that the will was read and understood in the presence of all children plow through the six pages then come back.

Now LHL statement seems to suggest LSF might have abused her position. No?

Why is it first words come out of Singaporeans is usually some curse or expletive or condescending comment ar?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully, disclosures from siblings will wake up some of the 70% who still think Pinky is the best thing to happen here after Hawker centres.

Those retards who voted for Fag Loong are blind, deaf and dumb.
They deserved to be retrenched and their mothers and daughter reduced to working as whores in Bangkok.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now LHL statement seems to suggest LSF might have abused her position. No?

Why is it first words come out of Singaporeans is usually some curse or expletive or condescending comment ar?

ah so your default position is the dishonorable son is always right. we get it now. If siao is a curse, you must be a bigger fag that he is

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's rather funny when you read the comments left by the sycophants :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

with souxante neuf plus smooth flow of 6.9 k's it's impossible to wake up for 69%. all these chatter about sinkies waking up are laughable. after 69 years of statehood sinkies will continue to enjoy snoozing in 2 decades to cum. only time when sinkies wake up is when they are buried 6.9 feet in the ground.