• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 10 things that SDP can do to have a positive effect on the BB results

1. Firstly, get rid of all the trappings of Sesame Street. Hide the Danny the Bear, and stop SDP members bringing their kids to hustings. This is not a picnic but a call to arms. It was tried so many times and it did not make a difference. If it worked, others would have followed it.

I agreed Danny the Bear should go.
this is not funfair but politic

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 2 SMRT staff dead in accident near Pasir Ris station

THE FACTS SO FAR

All 15 maintenance staff were walking in single-file, along the side of the train tracks, on the walkway.

They were following protocol by walking against the direction of the train.

The group was headed by the supervisor, and the two staff that were killed were second and third in line.

The group, which had received permission to go down to the tracks, had gotten to about 150m away from the Pasir Ris station platform when the incident took place.

The incident happened before the group could ask for permission to turn the power off on the tracks to stop the trains from moving.

The two staff were hit by an oncoming train, moving toward Pasir Ris, in the direction opposite to them.

The train in the incident was just pulling into the station, travelling at about 60km per hour.

There is no CCTV footage on that part of the track, and SMRT is in the process of getting detailed accounts from witnesses.

you really good in talk cock sing pussy song to jurong.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: gang clash in geylang ........ soc activated ..... many arrested ..... will be CL

Ralders was there.....hiding under the table first.....ran away time slipped and fell

that rat huh.
he was in the smelly sewer while the fights was on.when fight is over, the pussy rat cpme out to steal food.
pathetic timid ralder rat

Last edited:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Jackpot Auntie (Mdm Choo Hong Eng ) gave away Windfall - Twice

Vegetarians are blessed... Not surprise.

Most meat eaters fell into a lot of disastrous situation.

it did hold some truth.
my ex colleague is a vegetarians.
he know nothing about his works.put zero effort on his work
for years he draws good salary even Alibaba in his works.i called this sibei heng..sibei lucky.
but he is also greedy. he cheated in his overtime submission.
his greed suck off his good luck being a vegetarians

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How the fuck do you have a 6 car accident in congested S'pore?

Bo safety distance.
One stop five jam brake.
This accident the sixth car sure kpkb.
No one to claim.
Front claim back till last.

you kpkb machaim u got drive car.
car is not for pussy like you.
narong will agree on this

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: haze smells detected Island wide.

Today haze smell is obvious n strong today.
Weather is hot.
Pls drink more water n stay indoor.

YOU BLOODY PUSSY STARTED THIS GU NIANG THREAD FOR FUCK.
real man don't complain about haze and smoke

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: History of Ammo Storage in Singapore

The nuclear bombs at Tengah, I knew about that. Did not know about the mustard gas. I did not know the Brits stockpiled them at all.

And why didn't the british used them(nuclear bomb) when it is available?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: haze smells detected Island wide.

Siao eh...
I think u bang wrong hole.
I ralders no raider.
Or u kopirui clone .fuxk your mother phua cheebye

even steffychun and narong think you are a fucking cunt.hopless pussy you are