• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Froggy, this wantan mee stall nice or not?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Froggy, this ice cubes nice or not?

Froggy, which ice cube is nicer?

This one

Ice-Cube.jpg

Or this one?

tea-water-ice-cubes.jpg

Ralder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Froggy, this beef kway teow stall nice or not?

Why is the cow slaughtered to make such horrible dish?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Froggy, this beef kway teow stall nice or not?

This one is from old Odean but standards dropped now left the name only.
Many traditional beef kwayteow hawkers went belly up during mad cow disease outbreak in the early 90s. Pity.
My favourite was one in old bugis street later relocated to food court along beach road.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Froggy, this ice cubes nice or not?

Ice cubes are nothing without a drink. :biggrin:

convert

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Finally food arrived, with food ice cubes even nicer

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

decadence. better repent like what rurouni say. lol:biggrin:
If you happen to die first and end up in Heaven, please pray to God to have mercy on me, a sinner who is trying to repent; likewise, I'll do the same for you if I die first and end up in Heaven, but you must also repent, otherwise my prayers would be useless (even Jesus Christ could not convert many of his own fellow Jews during his lifetime):
wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercession_of_saints#Biblical_basis
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-18-13
(“And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.” )

:o

Last edited: