• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How Wendy Husband found out?

Read the thread " How to know any of the forummers has a schizophrenia case "

Good for me to know there is room for improvement.

PS : I forgot to qualify it ... room for improvement in your mental case.

You spamming lies of me and a plagiariser thief is all got evidence got talk. Stop lying and accusing me mental case lah. Might as well say police catch thief and police are all mental when evidence of the thief is all there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teacher: I worked my ass off for only 2 months Peformance Bonus?!

This is prime example of cockanathan if he want more bonus he should sell his arse at Craigslist and he will be handsomely rewarded than bitching like a sorry are ginfreely.

Hey you think you are really leongsam fuck buddy can go round spamming lies of me? Your mother wife daughters are sorry arse.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'll start. must admit i constantly get the 2 monikers confused: ginfreely and gingerlyn. they are not the same chick. gingerlyn doesn't flame like ginfreely does as she's more selective with her messages and doesn't shit wildly on threads. ginfreely to her credit is the flame queen and helps increase traffic, albeit mostly garbage. she's nonetheless a good singer and a very pretty chick, and if samsters see her in person will definitely pay top dollars to appear on an hfj stage. i'm at peace with her after seeing her angelic face. *muak*

image.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'll start. must admit i constantly get the 2 monikers confused: ginfreely and gingerlyn. they are not the same chick. gingerlyn doesn't flame like ginfreely does as she's more selective with her messages and doesn't shit wildly on threads. ginfreely to her credit is the flame queen and helps increase traffic, albeit mostly garbage. she's nonetheless a good singer and a very pretty chick, and if samsters see her in person will definitely pay top dollars to appear on an hfj stage. i'm at peace with her after seeing her angelic face. *muak*

View attachment 25970

You only show the top portion. You are absolutely sure the chick is a she.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teacher: I worked my ass off for only 2 months Peformance Bonus?!

Hey you think you are really leongsam fuck buddy can go round spamming lies of me? Your mother wife daughters are sorry arse.

Mutherfarker fateful. How is your morning? Did the spider fark you well last night?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks moderator. This mad forummer goes around posting mad comments look like a imh patient running amok.
Fuck fuck fuck ginfreely !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 25970

You are crazy. I have no idea who is this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2016-05-14-15-40-33_com.facebook.katana_1463212129302.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: Within a month, an attractive sales manager has received more than 300 calls from men asking for sex.

The nightmare for the telco company employee started on March 11 when she began receiving WhatsApp messages and phone calls from men asking for sex, and life has never been the same for her since.

The 24-year-old who only wanted to known as Nur later found out from the callers that her details had been uploaded on several social and dating websites.

“I was shocked to receive the calls and messages.

“I asked the callers where they got my number from and they gave me the links to the dating websites,” she told a press conference at Wisma MCA here yesterday.

The Ampang resident said she was traumatised by the messages and calls, and more so after checking the sites and seeing the semi-nude pictures in her name.

She said it was not her in the photos except for one taken from the rear showing her in her work attire.

Nur said she decided to come forward as details of her workplace and her e-mail addresses were also posted on the sites on Wednes*day.

“The messages and calls are affecting my life and smearing my reputation,” she said.

Asked if she has any inkling who could have been responsible in creating the fake accounts in the websites under her name, Nur said she suspected that a colleague could be behind it.

“I am an outgoing and friendly person and have a few secret admirers. I suspect that a colleague could be doing this,” she added.

Nur has since made several reports with the police and the Communications and Multimedia Commission in an attempt to clear her name and identify the culprit.

"This is a cowardly act," he said, adding that his department recently handled five cases involving fake accounts and semi-nude photographs of the victims.

He said the victims were men and women.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153205242917255&id=11450527254

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak 5 cases recently. It's about time Msians learn you have a right to dislike a person but you don't have the right to destroy her by slandering with lies. So very barbarian behaviour.

"This is a cowardly act," he said, adding that his department recently handled five cases involving fake accounts and semi-nude photographs of the victims.