• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some people have animals face

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
terrific post! go engage scroo leh.. you asked for him and debonerman. now that they both are back, you so silent for what? they won't eat you up lah. go, albino eunuch. be brave. wahahaaaaa......
jw5 was actually the first member (and within just two minutes) to welcome scroobal back after scroobal's comeback post last week (on "09-03-2016, 10:12 AM"):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226231-MINDEF-blames-deceased-soldier-instead-of-accepting-responsibility&p=2402288#post2402288
Welcome back! :wink:

And kudos to Chee Soon Juan for speaking up. :biggrin:
Here is the inside track. I do however acknowledge and accept that many in this forum will treat this as speculation, gossip and conjecture unless it is officially published in the Toa Payoh Brothel press and tangible evidence presented directly at their doorstep.................

But I've yet to see a post by scroobal thanking jw5 for welcoming him back. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ImmediateLy came to mind is the Boss of this famed LocaL TurtLe soup restaurant; who had a Long Neck & sharp pointed Nose.
Very turtLeish Looking ~..:eek:

He sell turtle soup then become turtle face or turtle face so he sell turtle soup ?

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you realise some people have animals / insects face ?
Some are too obvious and some is after some time you will realise.any scientific reasons ?
The media Corp young gal has angel fish face.
Andy lau has parrot face
Shuqi had sperm toad face
Pm Lee has a lanjiao face
A lady friend has elephant face.
Some have karchng bin
David has tortoise face
Wendy has a certain animal face which I'm still thinking - perhaps a certain type of aqua mammals.

What about people with face like puppet?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4211c25aa8c3aabfcb246a212cbb9ff5.jpg

FungFung1-9-t.jpg

MOUSE/RATS FACE

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a friend belongs to ostrich family. I cannot publish their family photo here to protect my own identity.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a friend belongs to ostrich family. I cannot publish their family photo here to protect my own identity.

Ginfreely suddenly send me a pte fuck message and mention that I accuse she is a ostrich
69744b9b972aa8878d15e725c9d79666.jpg

Did I pressed the wrong button onto her nipple?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always liked Shu Qi. Always found her really hot

Strangely human like animals faces. I also like the angel fish face .
For shuqi I always thought I already ejaculated even before inyercourse with her due to her sperm face .