• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GoldenDragon is a MAN or M.A.N. or "M and N", which stands for........

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden Dragon is your long lost father.. TS fuck your mother puah cheebye.. Your naughty agenda is to stir more shit among the warring parties... again fuck your Ah ma wrinkling cheebye...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Golden Dragon is your long lost father.. TS fuck your mother puah cheebye.. Your naughty agenda is to stir more shit among the warring parties... again fuck your Ah ma wrinkling cheebye...

His agenda is to spam and make regular forummers get fed up and leave. Not hard to see through his intentions

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back, zeddy! :wink:

When I saw your post, it took me less than a minute to recall this from last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216455-Golden-Dragon-unveiled
Right after his medical appointment at a hospital, Uncle GD drove to Whampoa Hawker Ctr for our makan appointment... due to to the nature of my job being in the offshore industry, I was very busy this past few months with work to have another makan session with him.. Hopefully will meet up with him again..

Hope all is well for you Uncle GD with your medical..
But you refused to meet the erection2011 group despite many requests from them. Why? :rolleyes:
There are few Bros on this Forum that I have met.. Some have left this Forum but still visit the Forum occasionalIy. They know who they are.. 2 weeks back catch up with a Bro and went to WP and SDP rallies because he wanted to a Dr Chee's book as a gift for his colleague in Melbourne..Another was a former Moderator of this Forum who have links to my former company Boss.. He left this Forum and quit being a Mod for some reasons.. Met GD for some legal advice..
I'll wait patiently to see who has met you, bet there won't be any..................... :rolleyes:

No wonder you never asked for the PMs Manipulative TuaKangYaoSiu sent me despite them being about LTK and CSJ being moles, LOL, should have known then........................... :o

Anyway, your persona has been good, have enjoyed reading your posts, even though I know now you are a fucking fake as well. :biggrin:
Now I'm your target ehh... just as I expected.. I standing up for the truth.. the pic you always posted claiming to be Golden Dragon is not man that I met up at Whampoa Hawker Ctr 6 months back.. Give you a clue.. Moustache..:biggrin:
No lah, cannot zap anyway, spread is now 5000 because your boss keep whining to Leongsam............... thanks for all the good stories, now fuck off! :biggrin:
I also don't mind if you manage to discover my original nick. :wink:
Because I'm really a nobody in real life, and I enjoy being a nobody. :smile:
I just happen to be very impressed by jw5's online persona, so I decided to support him. :o :p

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor zeddy kenna targetted by homosexual, jealous forummers who dislike it when others meet up for makan and TCSS even though their own clique also meet up for makan and TCSS.

A classic case of right if we guys do it, but wrong if you guys do it.

Really pathetic. Really, really pathetic.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Welcome back, zeddy! :wink:

When I saw your post, it took me less than a minute to recall this from last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216455-Golden-Dragon-unveiled

I also don't mind if you manage to discover my original nick. :wink:
Because I'm really a nobody in real life, and I enjoy being a nobody. :smile:
I just happen to be very impressed by jw5's online persona, so I decided to support him. :o :p

You cut a pitiable figure

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hello brudder, ho say bo? you mia long time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i cant be his dad. i m still a virgin. also never pcc before. no one ever touch my cock before. sadly only one inch when erected. i think that bugger's dad is the chau ah kua jw5!