• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco world owners, lai lai lai

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment my hubby and myself step into the gallery, this salesman already keep staring at me and serve me immediately when we walk towards the reception. Anyway, i find him very attentive and offer to drive us to the show house even though i told him that we may not have the budget for it. My hubby told me later he is uncomfortable because being neglected and the salesman are standing too near me when attending to us.

I agree with morris. You must be an attractive lady. Cannot blame the sales guy la. Your hubby got to get use to this because guys always love to be close with pretty and sexy lady.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
好消息~! 以后EcoSpring & Summer的居民想喝Starbucks不需要跑到Tebrau Jusco,Tesco Tebrau 和 Setia Tropika了,Starbucks将开在Taman Seri Austin而且12月19日2015年就开始营业,地点就是以前Seri Austin的Sales Gallery。

copy from cari forum, hehe

This statement from cari forum a bit syiok sendiri. Starbuck will open at Seri Austin, Aeon Jusco will open at BDO, Desa Tebrau will have IKEA. Eco Spring got what??? still NOTHING wor.... :wink:

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This statement from cari forum a bit syiok sendiri. Starbuck will open at Seri Austin, Aeon Jusco will open at BDO, Desa Tebrau will have IKEA. Eco Spring got what??? still NOTHING wor.... :wink:

These area is really booming. Eco world is capitalising on it.

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Lin-san, so which property have you chosen? Mind to share?

I saw the starbucks, heard from my friend was the ex-austin sales office.

not to worry boom or not, just choose what you like will do. I don't see other high-end residential area got those big names too, but I will definitely not to criticise it.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Lin-san, so which property have you chosen? Mind to share?

I saw the starbucks, heard from my friend was the ex-austin sales office.

not to worry boom or not, just choose what you like will do. I don't see other high-end residential area got those big names too, but I will definitely not to criticise it.

Not criticise but only stating facts on overated statement. Starbucks at seri austin have nothing to do with ecoworld projects too. No need to syiok sendiri, right?

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
also non of your business, fact?

the statement is very clear that the resident don't have to go too far for starbucks coffee, is that simple, isn't it? fact?

even in future nothing is really happen to this project, you don't need to shiok sendiri too, fact?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
also non of your business, fact?

the statement is very clear that the resident don't have to go too far for starbucks coffee, is that simple, isn't it? fact?

even in future nothing is really happen to this project, you don't need to shiok sendiri too, fact?

Non of my business? ... is not fact. Is fiction because any property news in JB ignite my interest. What do you mean of "resident don't have to go too far for starbucks coffee"? Please specify. How many KM away? To me, is still far because it is not at Eco Spring at all. So, the fact is you syiok sendiri with the statement from cari forum, right?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the designs look lovely to me. If Eco World does this in SG, it will be a very hot development.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the designs look lovely to me. If Eco World does this in SG, it will be a very hot development.

Totally disagree. Outside lovely but inside is like shit. Bad feng shui layout. Worst, all toilet have no windows. If one guy pang sai, the whole house will smell it.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
some people is damn funny, no money to buy, keep talking bad about other peoples development, wondering from which prc developer salesman, hmmmm:biggrin::biggrin:

Not talking bad lar.... frankly, the concept is good but blundered in architect selection. Interior design totally out of equation. I cannot believe it, when I first look at the floor layout.

morrislim

Alfrescian
Loyal
我开了一个Whatsapp group方便大家加入

Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/AJFFbM2xXLMCC4QfX4idLb

因为新人加入后是没有通知的.. 所以大家进来记得说声Hi.. 之后先简单介绍自己的名字和Lot number。之后就会把你加入真正的group

最新消息是3月25以及26日会有Pre-Vacant Possession的briefing。屋主们今天开始应该会收到邀请函了

IMG_20170316_235630.jpg (16.78 KB, 下载次数: 0)
IMG_20170316_235630.jpg

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
我开了一个Whatsapp group方便大家加入

Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/AJFFbM2xXLMCC4QfX4idLb

因为新人加入后是没有通知的.. 所以大家进来记得说声Hi.. 之后先简单介绍自己的名字和Lot number。之后就会把你加入真正的group

最新消息是3月25以及26日会有Pre-Vacant Possession的briefing。屋主们今天开始应该会收到邀请函了

IMG_20170316_235630.jpg (16.78 KB, 下载次数: 0)
IMG_20170316_235630.jpg

EW has a Community App, try it instead.

Just becareful when joining group which will reveal your personal data, such as phone number to open group, unless your know them well.