• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Finger GF's CB Publicly in Condo Pool!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 23 Mar, 2009 15:41
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Couple behaves intimately while sharing condo pool with children

STOMPer Watchman saw this couple behaving intimately, while sharing the same pool with some children at a condominium in the northern part of Singapore at about 5pm yesterday (Mar 22).

He said:

"This Caucasian couple was spotted in heartland condo behaving a bit too intimately for this resident.

"They were behaving more intimately before I decided to capture them on film.

"The girl was sitting on the guy, for instance.

"And the guy was touching the girl intimately below the waist.

"Such behaviour can be considered generally acceptable, but this was happening on a Sunday afternoon, in a heartland condo, with children in the same pool within viewing distance.

"There were a number of kids in the pool too.

"Maybe I'm a prude, but they could have shown a bit more restraint."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah, what's the problem? I have done it before with my gf/wife. No big deal. This stomper should mind his own business, and keep an eye on his own kids so they don't drown in the pool.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should jail them and cane their two white asses

Cheebye come here and think they can do whatever they want

Want ot be intimate get a room, don't touch touch in front of children

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should jail them and cane their two white asses

Cheebye come here and think they can do whatever they want

Want ot be intimate get a room, don't touch touch in front of children

Because our MM chocolate LKY treats the Ang Mohs like God. If you dont believe, go and find out that 99% Ang Moh or foreign talents commited any crime or create disturbance towards Singaporeans, their sentences are mostly only fines or very light sentences compared to Singaporeans committing crime against them.

Singaporeans will get the heavy fines with jail sentences up to the maximum.

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u, u besotted prc balls licker! angmo FTs u fuck them, prc ones u lick their balls and chee bye. You are a disgusting pap balls licker. You are a disgrace to society. Fuck off before i give u infractions!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are living the year 2009, going to 2525, and we still have people like this joker, who have not step out of 1899!, tell this person, that kids have seen, heard, tasted & touch more things, these days.

They get pregnant at 12!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no big deal...Zhang Ziyi did it with her ang moh boyfriend - this couple is just emulating. Blame it on the congestion in Singapore that Stomper happen to see...he must be jealous that he isn't the one doing the fingering.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ang mo is her swimming coach lah

They are working on the breast stroke -- she doesn't open her legs wide enough when kicking

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely a French couple! The French are perverts. Cannot be Americans cos Americans are all fatty fat bums.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are a Asian couple, they will be termed as 'sick'. Since they are AngMohs, some people (i.e. SPGs & pro-AngMoh) will tend to be more forgiving & say 'it is in their culture'.

This is how 'sick' our country is..........:rolleyes:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are a Asian couple, they will be termed as 'sick'. Since they are AngMohs, some people (i.e. SPGs & pro-AngMoh) will tend to be more forgiving & say 'it is in their culture'.

This is how 'sick' our country is..........:rolleyes:

Yeah, Singapore is a fucking Pinkerton country

Our youths are brought up watching American trash

The Holland V naked couple would have been sent to IMH if they were locals

So the country is sliding downhill now and it is no surprise