• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie To Divorce ..MGTOW is the best!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brad Pitt is a favorite topic among the MGTOW community and every MGTOW laugh at his stupidity..and now the reality surface.

Fucking married a woman with kids and even adopt more of them.. is he crazy or what??

[video=youtube;HDQP7GGm8ns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDQP7GGm8ns[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Believe it or not, the divorce is reportedly Brad’s decision. “He’s the one who’s calling time on their marriage. He’s told Angie they’re over, ” a source revealed to the magazine. “He’s beyond miserable and wants out.” Wow, that’s so surprising to hear, isn’t it?

Brad Feels ‘Controlled’ By Angie
Even more surprising is the claim that it’s the one thing Brad loved most about his wife that finally pushed him away. “He says she’s controlled him from day one of their relationship,” a source shared. “Although he liked her taking charge at first, he’s come to resent the power he’s allowed her to have over him.” How sad.

But, don’t fret — Brad and Angelina will keep up appearances throughout the year, the report states. Not only do they have a new movie to promote together, but it’s possible the film will take them through another awards season. Angelina wrote and directed By the Sea, but they co-produced and co-starred in the film together.

“It’s Angie’s most personal film, and it means the world to her,” a source told the magazine. “She’s begged Brad to hang in until after it hopefully is the hit she believes it’s going to be. He’s reluctantly agreed.” Hopefully, these two see the bright side of things and find a way to fix their relationship before it’s too late

Manginas are always being controlled!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat,u and claire are made for each other.I cannot imagine a more perfect couple,remember to invite me to wedding.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some fucktard loser in this forum is single, poor and unwanted and they claimed to be MGTOW.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brad's exes will be going.....I told you so!

The very thing that attracts Brad to strong feisty women like Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie also contains within it the seed of the destruction of his relationships, because he hates being controlled, being a free spirit himself.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hollywood marriages usually fail.
Some of the reasons include: partners being often apart, temptations of younger faces, being under the media's spotlight,....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The very thing that attracts Brad to strong feisty women like Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie also contains within it the seed of the destruction of his relationships, because he hates being controlled, being a free spirit himself.

If he wants to be a free spirit, then why the fuck get married in the first place.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
My idol Tonychat is correct again!!!

kanna divorce , alimony and now potentially being charged for child abuse.

Being played out by a witch until like that. The karma of being a brainless mangina.

This make leonardo dicaprio the REAL man in Hollywood.

Going MGTOW is the best!!!!!

FBI investigating Brad Pitt: Police arrive at Jolie-Pitt compound as it is revealed federal agents are looking into alleged child abuse because incident occurred on private flight
Brad Pitt is 'under investigation by the FBI' amid claims he was abusive to his children
There are claims he became 'wasted' and started screaming on private jet while the family was travelling home from France
The alleged incident occurred when the plane touched down in Minnesota on its way to Los Angeles
Source close to star insists he 'did not commit any abuse of his children'
On Thursday, a police car was seen arriving at the Jolie-Pitt compound in the Hollywood Hills, where Pitt is believed to be staying at this time
Jolie wants her children to have a relationship with Pitt claims a source, but no visitation at this time
She and the children are believed to be staying at a rental home in Malibu

Brad Pitt is being investigated by the FBI and social services in Los Angeles amid reports he got 'verbally abusive and physical with his children' on a private jet.
The family is said to have been on a flight home from France when he allegedly became 'wasted' and started 'screaming' before continuing the 'rant' on the tarmac when the plane landed, trying to leave the scene in a fuel truck.
TMZ reports that the alleged episode, last Wednesday, prompted Angelina Jolie to split from the 52-year-old the next day and then file for divorce.
A source close to Pitt said: 'He takes the matter very seriously and says he did not commit any abuse of his children.
'It's unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light.'
On Thursday morning, a police car was seen arriving at the Jolie-Pitt compound in the Hollywood Hills, were Pitt is believed to be staying while Jolie and the children are at a Malibu rental home.
The FBI is investigating the incident because it happened on a flight, and US Weekly is reporting that the anonymous call came from someone on the plane as it headed towards Los Angeles, which led to members of DCFS meeting the family on the tarmac and questioning them on the scene.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-divorce-Angelina-Jolie.html#ixzz4L1GS0wA3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alimony $400 million. Stupid mangina brad pitt. Losing $400 million to legally fuck an old cunt witch.

[video=youtube;e2Pri3TJm0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Pri3TJm0U[/video]

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like Leonardo DiCaprio. Be a real man. Be MGTOW!!!

[video=youtube;3bL0UoDlCrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bL0UoDlCrU[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brad Pitt is being investigated by the FBI and social services in Los Angeles amid reports he got 'verbally abusive and physical with his children' on a private jet.
The family is said to have been on a flight home from France when he allegedly became 'wasted' and started 'screaming' before continuing the 'rant' on the tarmac when the plane landed, trying to leave the scene in a fuel truck.

The FBI must have very free to have the time to investigate people with domestic problems.

I often hear my neighbours screaming at their kids. Maybe next time I should call the police?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FBI must have very free to have the time to investigate people with domestic problems.

I often hear my neighbours screaming at their kids. Maybe next time I should call the police?

If you stay in private condo or landed property, you will hear much less of such screaming, if any.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Coming soon.......