• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shatricia, 20, used to be chubby in primary school

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shatricia Nair, 20
Student
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT22.jpg

Height: 1.7m.
Weight: 53kg.
Exercise regimen: I enjoy playing squash three times a week. It is a vigorous game that gets the adrenalin pumping. I work out in the gym once a week. I start with a 30-minute jog on the treadmill followed by free-weight exercises to tone my limbs. I also do three sets of 20 crunches. Diet: I used to be chubby in primary school as I put on weight easily. Nowadays, I eat till I am 80 per cent full. I eat chicken, fish, lean meat and fruits every day.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women like her should be allowed to take IPPT for their men who can't be bothered to exercise and couldn't pass IPPT in gazillion attempts.