• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arrest

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arrest at Outram Park
Posted on 29 September 2015 | 6,446 views | 3 comments

PHOTO: Shin Min Daily News
About 10 tattooed men were interrogated by policemen in the Outram Park area.

According to Shin Min Daily News, knives were found when the police searched them and the men turned violent. Nine police cars arrived at the scene and three men were arrested.

This happened on Sep 26, 8am, just outside Block 5 Jalan Minyak's coffeeshop.

Mr Tan, a 61-year-old resident of the area, recalled the 10 men sitting at a round table while being completely surrounded by cops.

Eyewitnesses told the Shin Min news reporters that one muscled bald man was pinned onto the table by cops when he resisted arrest.

Four to five policemen then cuffed his hands behind his back and pressed his chest to the round table. They then searched him and brought him away.

According to the Chinese newspaper, about 10 men and 1 woman from the age of 20 to 40 were questioned by the police. Most of them were tattooed, and one of them had tattoos all over his face.

A resident, 57-year-old housewife Madam Zhen, recognised some of them to be her neighbours.

The police confirmed that they received a call at 8.21am that morning, and after conducting a search on a group of men, three of them possessed dangerous weapons like knives.

The men also provided fake documents and turned violent on the cops.

Police investigations are ongoing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arres

Must be Cina....if ah neh, they have to call an ambulance....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arres

I hope golden dragon comes here to post about what gang this is sounds like a settlement talk.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3 men surrounded by 20 poodles. Where are the remaining 7 men and 1 woman ? They surrounded the poodles ? :rolleyes:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sep 26 now then report?

You die in Singapore also dunno why.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is efficiency indeed. Why never put cardboard policeman at coffeeshop.
3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arrest at Outram Park
Posted on 29 September 2015 | 6,446 views | 3 comments

PHOTO: Shin Min Daily News
About 10 tattooed men were interrogated by policemen in the Outram Park area.

According to Shin Min Daily News, knives were found when the police searched them and the men turned violent. Nine police cars arrived at the scene and three men were arrested.

This happened on Sep 26, 8am, just outside Block 5 Jalan Minyak's coffeeshop.

Mr Tan, a 61-year-old resident of the area, recalled the 10 men sitting at a round table while being completely surrounded by cops.

Eyewitnesses told the Shin Min news reporters that one muscled bald man was pinned onto the table by cops when he resisted arrest.

Four to five policemen then cuffed his hands behind his back and pressed his chest to the round table. They then searched him and brought him away.

According to the Chinese newspaper, about 10 men and 1 woman from the age of 20 to 40 were questioned by the police. Most of them were tattooed, and one of them had tattoos all over his face.

A resident, 57-year-old housewife Madam Zhen, recognised some of them to be her neighbours.

The police confirmed that they received a call at 8.21am that morning, and after conducting a search on a group of men, three of them possessed dangerous weapons like knives.

The men also provided fake documents and turned violent on the cops.

Police investigations are ongoing.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

really no farking standard...............in my days, i and 2 others had to confront 6-7 Thais armed with parangs............that's the closest i came to using my gun

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So what? Amos and Roy were surrounded by at least double that number.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope golden dragon comes here to post about what gang this is sounds like a settlement talk.

Fuck you you mental reprobate….I do not serve here at your pleasure….this matter is above your pay grade….if you are still employed.

Fuckin entitled nigga….who the fuck are you that you demand to know these things?!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

weird, i know the people at jalan minyak, dont remember any baldie...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sep 26 now then report?

You die in Singapore also dunno why.

Valid point-i.e why I no longer read the ST-its not news but what they want you to read-must be screened first.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GD is an old man. Retired liao.

You should get Dir Investigation n Lead Detective to visit scene and investigate.

My pattern is that of a lazy man. I need not visit scene of crime to investigate. I just use my Samsung to make phone calls. Dir CID once called me an armchair investigator and he is right n I am with him on this.

This area is not a peaceful area. Never was. Drunkards, SS and druggies seepay many. Headman there my ex-accused.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Omega or 24..
Drug addict lah..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you you mental reprobate….I do not serve here at your pleasure….this matter is above your pay grade….if you are still employed.

Fuckin entitled nigga….who the fuck are you that you demand to know these things?!

Wahlaueh why you post before me? Ah Scroo never give you instructions this morning?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wahlaueh why you post before me? Ah Scroo never give you instructions this morning?

you and jrholmes are clones la scroobal no use pretending but pls continue to log in with the GD moniker so i don't have to put up with your "asshole" or some other personality.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GD is an old man. Retired liao.

You should get Dir Investigation n Lead Detective to visit scene and investigate.

My pattern is that of a lazy man. I need not visit scene of crime to investigate. I just use my Samsung to make phone calls. Dir CID once called me an armchair investigator and he is right n I am with him on this.

This area is not a peaceful area. Never was. Drunkards, SS and druggies seepay many. Headman there my ex-accused.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who would want to have tattoo all over his face unless he is samoa leongalingam the maori.

image.jpg