• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh new citizen stands as independent candidate in Bt Buttock SMC

nakedtons

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a suggestion. For those who stay around Bukit Batok area, should he hold a rally, just go and shout and heckle him with whatever obscenities that you can muster at the rally. The police should not be present since they are only around to protect MIWs. This guy will quiet quiet slink away with his tail between his legs thereafter. That will show how we welcome people like him to Singapore.

Noted. I will heck him down till he quickly find the bushes to hide himself!

nakedtons

Alfrescian
Loyal
His name is very muslim. It shows he is a devout muslim. Beware of a muslim from a foreign country. Muslims from overseas are not like our local muslims who are moderate and view themselves as Singaporeans more than muslims. Who knows if he get voted in? This chap may implement Islamic Sharia law in Bukit Batok which petty crimes and visiting prostitutes will lead to being stoned to death or having limbs chopped off and non muslims' rights taken away. Muslims like this chap contesting from Bukit Batok may come with a peaceful smile but actually a wolf in sheep's clothing, it is called Tayiqqa(Islamic deception).
I will never vote for a guy whose religion allow women to be raped, pedophilia and non muslims' heads chopped off!

nakedtons

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pass by any playgrounds in the evening, you will see Shit Skin Slugs hog the bench while their Shit Skin Monkeys hog the playground. Wherever there are Shit Skins, the whole place Stinks.

Yes and they like to drink Indian beers like Kingfisher, Knock Out etc. After they finished drinking, they leave the rubbish behind. Sometimes they drink till they are drunk and vomit all over. No wonder the places they hogged stinks! If too drunk, they will just sleep on the floor on the road. They are super thicked skin and no shame at all! Go to Little India on Sunday evening and you will see more! This Samir face looks like those uncivilized chaps at Tekka. They look the same!
If voted in, he will make Bukit Batok the new safe haven for these uncivilized shit skin from India to drink and create nonsense. Soon there will be another riot in Bukit Batok!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Independent - Singapore shared Joseph Lefort 's post .
10 hrs ·

Bukit Batok Independent Candidate Samir Neji is a FRAUD and should withdraw his candidacy.

Resident and as a voter of Bukit Batok, I Call on Mr Samir Neji to stop making a mockery of Singapore's Electoral Process and withdraw His candidacy to a Chance to Give Voters chose instead BETWEEN Two Credible parties - the SDP & the PAP. These are parties that are run by Singaporeans for Singaporeans.

In the meantime, I am considering filing a police report over this matter, ie a case of attempting to cheat the electorate of Bukit Batok.

Bt Batok SMC now faces a three-cornered fight created by an independent candidate who sneaked in out of no where. Samir Neji comes from Kerala and has lived in Singapore for 15 years, making him a new citizen (his 15 years of stay here has . not been verified yet though) That aside, what is disturbing is the fact that he has absolutely no visible or verifiable grassroots or local civic involvement in Singapore to begin with Absolutely NOTHING -.! and yet here he is standing as candidate to be an MP in parliament! All that is known about him is that he owns a business and has a family here, but even his business (Anaplan Asia Pte Ltd) does not have a website and numerous calls to his office has been unanswered.

For the record, he came in very late on nomination day, just about 30 minutes before filing closed and without meeting the basic requirement of having four assentors with him. Nomination rules require that each nominee should have a proposer, a seconder and four assentors, whose names must appear in the register of electors for the constituency that the candidate seeks election in. It then transpired that supporters from one of the parties contesting in the same SMC, namely the PAP came forward to make up the requisite four assentors, thus ushering him into the election.

Surely, a candidate who takes his candidacy seriously would have read and understood the nomination rules. To come so ill-prepared and to have Assentors from another political party is akin to making a mockery of the electoral process.

Here is a new citizen, trying to springboard straight into parliament with a blank record as far as civic and grassroots involvement is concerned. This is in stark contrast to the incumbent party, the PAP and the opposition party (SDP in this case), both of which has worked the ground, has a manifesto on how to improve Singaporeans' life as well as ample information about the party that is publicly accessible. Samir Salim Neji has absolutely NONE of this.

Singaporeans should be voting in candidates who will be their representatives and voice in parliament. By that token, the candidate must understand the aspirations, needs and psyche of Singaporeans. Samir Neji is a fraud and has no proven qualities to be an MP of Bukit Batok ʱ??

One facebook comment regarding this issue puts this in its proper perspective: "Sonia Gandhi was not allowed to be PM as she was not born in India, but this joke is happening here I am feeling so disgusted."

From Facebook also: "I thought only those born in that country can stand for elections Alberto Fujimura was born in Peru and hence became their president but not him (Samir) He did not serve NS and does not know the history of SG... Its make a mockery of our politics. "

Another facebook comment:.. "But there are other dicey stuff emerging (about Samir Neji) .. by checking through LinkedIn it appears he's the nightmare PAP created through their crap immigration policies Found that the top posts in Anaplan Singapore are all Indians from his kampong .. all with qualifications from lousy source. So basically he's hiring his own kind. Thats always the main strategy to game the system. If the core consists of true blue Singaporeans we would have called his bluff early ... so must gang up with country mates. So country mates also use high position to apply for PR and citizenship. PAP allows foreigers to con us in our own country. He (Samir Neji) has not integrated, .. "

As a resident and voter of Bukit Batok, I call on Mr Samir Neji to stop making a mockery of Singapore's electoral process and withdraw his candidacy to give voters a chance to chose between two credible parties instead - parties that are run by Singaporeans for Singaporeans.

In the meantime, I am considering filing a police report over this matter.

nakedtons

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes right! Samir Neji is making a mockery of our nation's important election! My previous fury aside, now talk serious! We had already seen what happened at Little India and if he really get voted in by some mishap, he can introduce policies to allow Indian foreign workers from India to drink at Bukit Batok and lead to another riot here in our heartlands. He will flavor his countrymen from India over us Singaporeans and even allowed laborers from India to acquire citizenship easily. This is dangerous and cannot allow to happen. But at the same time, I felt betrayed by David Ong of PAP. I have a good impression of him and may even vote for him until what he did on Monday. The PAP had betrayed our trust! This is a disappointment!