• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC (?) Lies on Bus Seat to Sleep!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 14 Mar, 2009 17:51
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>So tired from chatting on phone, this woman lies down to sleep in bus

While travelling on board Bus no. 14, this woman lay down and slept across the back row of seats, much to STOMPer alritez's displeasure.

In an email today (Mar 14) the STOMPer wrote:

"I was on the upper deck of Bus no. 14 on the back row of seats. This lady was talking animatedly on her handphone came up and sat down at the other end of the row of seats from me.

"I was not paying much attention when suddenly I felt a plop next to me. The pictures tell the story.

"Did she spend too much energy talking on the phone that she needs her beauty nap?"

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 11 Mar, 2009 14:44
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>China nationals chat loudly and lounge around Toa Payoh MRT Station

These China nationals were lying on the stone seats at Toa Payoh MRT Station, chatting loudly in Mandarin, according to a STOMPer. She wonders why they can't behave in a more socially acceptable manner.

Here's what the upset STOMPer had to say:

"I spotted these inconsiderate China nationals at Toa Payoh MRT Station at about 2:00 pm today (Mar 11).

"They were treating the public place like their own house.

"I heard them speaking very loudly in Mandarin with a very distinct Chinese accent.

"Why can't they be more gracious and adapt to our local culture?"

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad behaviour indeed

But asking them to change to Sinkie culture would be jumping from frying pan into the fire

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you people expect these monkies came from a 3rd world country and you want to to act like humans? Wait long long lah.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 14 Mar, 2009 17:51
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>So tired from chatting on phone, this woman lies down to sleep in bus

While travelling on board Bus no. 14, this woman lay down and slept across the back row of seats, much to STOMPer alritez's displeasure.

In an email today (Mar 14) the STOMPer wrote:

"I was on the upper deck of Bus no. 14 on the back row of seats. This lady was talking animatedly on her handphone came up and sat down at the other end of the row of seats from me.

"I was not paying much attention when suddenly I felt a plop next to me. The pictures tell the story.

"Did she spend too much energy talking on the phone that she needs her beauty nap?"

getArticlePhoto.do

Camera should take better shots. Cannot see anything from here. :biggrin: