• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget WUHAN watch the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) instead

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Attachments

• 160417806.7pKPvmxo.DSCe_0222.jpg
    160417806.7pKPvmxo.DSCe_0222.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 15,075

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Attachments

• 160417831.WHmhxbGD.DSCe_0337.jpg
    160417831.WHmhxbGD.DSCe_0337.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 11,686

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_lpffr9qt1I1qbgrbno1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lpffr9qt1I1qbgrbno1_500.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 118,276
  • world-naked-bike-ride-397.jpg
    world-naked-bike-ride-397.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 44,998

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a rifle and a thousand rounds, I will kill all these naked degenerates. I am a man of great tolerance for diversity in culture.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Attachments

• 14320526017_f15475482b_o.jpg
    14320526017_f15475482b_o.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 8,087

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Boss,

Got a feeling this thread can come off sticky, we've got momentum in rocket science now. Quality ones to boot. :wink::wink::wink:

Besides, this thread will float up every now and then, right? :p:p:p

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss,

Got a feeling this thread can come off sticky, we've got momentum in rocket science now. Quality ones to boot. :wink::wink::wink:

Besides, this thread will float up every now and then, right? :p:p:p

Why only naked women but no naked men? This thread is a lousy thread. I feel so left out!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why only naked women but no naked men? This thread is a lousy thread. I feel so left out!

You bakchiu tiak stamp ah? There are naked women and naked men in these naked bike rides. You don't see the full picture because you're distracted by the naked women only!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bakchiu tiak stamp ah? There are naked women and naked men in these naked bike rides. You don't see the full picture because you're distracted by the naked women only!

And how many photos must i scroll before I see a nude man? Nude women outnumber men 1 to 5 or more likely 1 to 10.

This whole thread reeks of hetero privilege. Get the boss to put one full page of nude men first then we talk about equality.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And how many photos must i scroll before I see a nude man? Nude women outnumber men 1 to 5 or more likely 1 to 10.

This whole thread reeks of hetero privilege. Get the boss to put one full page of nude men first then we talk about equality.

As zhihau has intimated, you are being deliberately blind. Nude men come in every other photo. You just choose to deny it so as to find an excuse to behave like a gay brat and pollute this glorious, magnificent thread.

Balls to you understand!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More pics pleeeeaasseeeeee :p

Just curious the risk of a vaginal infection must be really big considering that their are sitting their bare asses on unprotected bike seats. Also is there a risk of cross contamination as in stuff from the vagina gets left on the seat and someone else sits on it. Obviously not everyone rides that bike solely by him/herself they do share those bikes.