• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irene Ng retires because she needs to take care of her Alzheimer Husband

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters
i heard this from a friend who is working as grass root.

she feels pain for Irene Ng because she must now take care of her husband who is suffering from Alzheimer.

her husband is closed to 70 now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting an inheritance from a dead spouse is much better than withdrawing your CPF in full. :wink:

George-Soros-and-girlfrie-008.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pity irene ng, married in 2011 and after a few years of marriage, she needs to take care of her ailing husband

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
pity irene ng, married in 2011 and after a few years of marriage, she needs to take care of her ailing husband

Why worry? PAP takes good care of old people in their twilight ages. I am sure the scottish old dog and his PAP wife will have more good years ahead of them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she feels pain for Irene Ng because she must now take care of her husband who is suffering from Alzheimer.

She is a PAPpy. It is karma ...payback time.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Scottish husband very clever man, come to SG to look for a SG woman (with CPF) to take care of him.

odanobunaga

Alfrescian
Loyal

who the hell works in grass root?