• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[PICTURE] Look at this Shit Skin Indian Bed Bug Darwinder Singh Sukhdev Singh

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darwinder Singh Sukhdev Singh
Bed_bug,_Cimex_lectularius.jpg
darwin.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/elderly-abuse-case-neighbour-darwinder-singh-faces-2-additional-charges

Elderly abuse case: Neighbour Darwinder Singh faces 2 more charges, IMH remand

Olivia Ho

SINGAPORE - The neighbour charged last week with abetting the abuse of an elderly woman in Lower Delta Road was hit with two additional charges on Friday (July 30).

Darwinder Singh Sukhdev Singh, 39, stands accused of abetting Mr Khamis Abas, who is understood to be Madam Kamisah Burel's husband, in feeding her faeces and urine. He also allegedly slapped Mr Khamis's face some time last year.

Darwinder, who is unemployed, was first hauled to court last Friday for allegedly abetting Madam Kamisah's daughter Siti Nur Redha Khamis, 25, in feeding the 58-year-old woman excrement.

He will be remanded for two weeks at the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) to assess his soundness of mind when the alleged offences occurred.

The case came under the spotlight last Monday when another neighbour, 25-year-old Mohammad Juani, posted a video on Facebook of Madam Kamisah seemingly being slapped by Ms Siti outside their Lower Delta Road flat. The video went viral, prompting a surge of online outrage.

Darwinder said he wanted to engage a lawyer through the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme (Clas), and once more pleaded with the court to extend bail so that he could take care of his mother.

He said: "My mother got no one to take care of her other than me. She has heart problems.

"I need to apply for a legal aid lawyer. Please help me."

District Judge Janet Wang said Darwinder could apply to Clas, but that he had to remain in remand until his next court appearance on Aug 14.

His mother, Madam Diah Kaur, 63, was in court accompanied by representatives from the Ministry of Social and Family Development and the Samaritans of Singapore, as well as a female friend.

She seemed confused about what was happening to her son. "Where are they taking him now? Can I go see him?" she asked of her companions.

"I'm so worried about him," she told The Straits Times, adding that she was stressed and felt dizzy.

If convicted of abetting voluntarily causing hurt, Darwinder faces up to seven years in jail, a fine, caning or any combination of the above. If convicted of slapping Mr Khamis, he could face up to two years in jail, fined up to $5,000 or both.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is obviously the fucking PAP's fault. In the 70s and 80s and 90s, people like him always had a job. Where got time to assist in whacking old women and feeding them shit and urine? Now he lost his job to some fucking FT let in by the PAP and is unemployed and all day at home nothing to do. I suggest next time he go down to his MP's office and slap the fucker and feed him shit and urine.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
in civilised countries, old age pensioners who are totally unable to care for themselves are taken in by the state.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is obviously the fucking PAP's fault. In the 70s and 80s and 90s, people like him always had a job. Where got time to assist in whacking old women and feeding the shit and urine? Now he lost his job to some fucking FT let in by the PAP and is unemployed and all day at home nothing to do. I suggest next time he go down to his MP's office and slap the fucker and feed him shit and urine.

Yes fucking shit vile pappies need to be feed with shit