• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property Feng Shui

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feng Shui Tips on Bathroom....

Try to follow as many of these basic principals as possible.

a) If practical, keep the bathroom door closed in order to contain the qi/chi energy in the bathroom and not lose it to the rest of the home. This also keeps the germs and de-natured chi in the bathroom and not circulating in the rest of the home.

b) Keep the toilet seat down at all times when not in use. The toilet is the largest drain in the house and each time it is flushed it drains the bad chi as well as the good chi. Close the lid when you flush the toilet so the germs don't spray around the room. This will also stop good chi from being flushed away.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi RELAXMAN, the Fengshui adviser, while you are so busy giving out other Fengshui tips, there is still a outstanding query that you have not answer.
Maybe you do not understand what was written, so I have included here a simple illustration for you to see.

RF_Princess_Cove_Phase1.jpg PC4.jpg

Can you give your view on this Fengshui situation whereby an elevated road, with very heavy traffic, running very close and with a curve towards the apartment blocks, is good or bad?
Look forward to your professional comments to benefit all of us.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi RELAXMAN, the Fengshui adviser, while you are so busy giving out other Fengshui tips, there is still a outstanding query that you have not answer.
Maybe you do not understand what was written, so I have included here a simple illustration for you to see.

View attachment 21440 View attachment 21443

Can you give your view on this Fengshui situation whereby an elevated road, with very heavy traffic, running very close and with a curve towards the apartment blocks, is good or bad?
Look forward to your professional comments to benefit all of us.
Thank you in advance.

Hi snowbird,
from the picture, i see there is no fengshui problem at all. the so call "curve" is not a sharp curve (moon curve) at all. Furthermore, the units in R&F are all facing either the sea or JB town and not at the so call "curve". But if you ask me is RnF have good fengshui, i can only advise that the one facing sea view is better.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi snowbird,
from the picture, i see there is no fengshui problem at all. the so call "curve" is not a sharp curve (moon curve) at all. Furthermore, the units in R&F are all facing either the sea or JB town and not at the so call "curve". But if you ask me is RnF have good fengshui, i can only advise that the one facing sea view is better.

From your answer, I can safely say that you know nothing about Fengshui and your reply sucks big time.
First, the curve of the road, which is so prominent, is a very gentle curve like that of a sabre and not like a crescent of the new moon and the curve is convex towards the apartment.
Do you know what is a sabre and how it look like?
Secondly, the apartment blocks are point blocks so has four almost equal facing sides while the raised curvature of the road is "slashing at the waist" of the apartment
In Fengshui term, what is the meaning of "反弓煞"?
If you know at least a wee bit of Fengshui, you will know what it is and this situation is right at the Princess Cove.
But if you don't know what is the meaning of "反弓煞" and choose to be ignorant on the issue raised, then please shut up and stop giving out anymore Fengshui tips.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
From your answer, I can safely say that you know nothing about Fengshui and your reply sucks big time.
First, the curve of the road, which is so prominent, is a very gentle curve like that of a sabre and not like a crescent of the new moon and the curve is convex towards the apartment.
Do you know what is a sabre and how it look like?
Secondly, the apartment blocks are point blocks so has four almost equal facing sides while the raised curvature of the road is "slashing at the waist" of the apartment
In Fengshui term, what is the meaning of "反弓煞"?
If you know at least a wee bit of Fengshui, you will know what it is and this situation is right at the Princess Cove.
But if you don't know what is the meaning of "反弓煞" and choose to be ignorant on the issue raised, then please shut up and stop giving out anymore Fengshui tips.

I like it this way. Your version of interpretation is different from mine. So, let the readers to decide which one they believe. This forum is not only about me giving feng shui advise. Anybody can chip in and contribute. Cheers....

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro snowbird you owe me 10 bucks. Like I said he will give some weird excuse and now says its down to different interpretations. Wow. So if every fengshui master I meet tells me different things I wonder how many times i have to renovate my house. #Firstworldproblems #Contractorslovefengshui$$

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets make this thread more meaningful. We will discuss on some projects' feng shui implication in JB. Snowbird has start the ball rolling by discussing R&F fengshui. Let us look at other developers' projects too.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro snowbird. I want to let you win your money back. 10 bucks says within the next three projects he will talk about setia project or ecoworld project.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a different take on R &F. The highway is just like a fast flowing river. And it is normal for the water to flow from land into sea. Therefore the fengshui perspective is from Johor driving towards Singapore. In Fengshui terms, if the building is situated on the outside of the curve of the river, it is not good as it means the flowing water is hitting at the banks and causing erosion. If the building is sitting ont he inside of the curve, then it is considered good as land is formed and is fertile land.
R & F is sitting on the outside of the cruve, it is not good land form and faced with constant hitting of the waves.
Conclusion is Bad feng shui especially the ones near the causeway. The ones further away and if separated with trees would be better.

That's my take.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a different take on R &F. The highway is just like a fast flowing river. And it is normal for the water to flow from land into sea. Therefore the fengshui perspective is from Johor driving towards Singapore. In Fengshui terms, if the building is situated on the outside of the curve of the river, it is not good as it means the flowing water is hitting at the banks and causing erosion. If the building is sitting ont he inside of the curve, then it is considered good as land is formed and is fertile land.
R & F is sitting on the outside of the cruve, it is not good land form and faced with constant hitting of the waves.
Conclusion is Bad feng shui especially the ones near the causeway. The ones further away and if separated with trees would be better.

That's my take.

Good observation! We need more quality posting like this.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's my take.

In Fengshui, a road is a road with moving vehicles in both directions while a river is a body of flowing water moving only in one direction, it cannot be interpreted otherwise.
The effect of a road and of a river is entirely different.
Can you quote any reference of what you had said so that we can learn something new?
But based on your interpretation, you do agree that those blocks closer to the Causeway are having bad Fengshui, with "flowing water hitting the banks causing erosion".

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Fengshui, a road is a road with moving vehicles in both directions while a river is a body of flowing water moving only in one direction, it cannot be interpreted otherwise.
The effect of a road and of a river is entirely different.
Can you quote any reference of what you had said so that we can learn something new?
But based on your interpretation, you do agree that those blocks closer to the Causeway are having bad Fengshui, with "flowing water hitting the banks causing erosion".

There's 2 way traffic on the causeway so which way should we adopt. I use the analogy that water flow from mainland towards the river, there fore the traffic flow is from JB towards Singapore. The R & F is on the left side and so is the outer curve. That's where erosion take place. This is specially true where the flow is fast. It is considered as "secret arrows" which is evil.(That's why in earlier post I gave clue: Hunger Games where the heroine uses arrows)

Yes, it is Bad FengShui for those blocks near the bend. The units would have constant vibrations and no peace of mind at home. The amount of dust and noise pollution would be bad for health as well.

I do not read Fengshui books but I do kaypoh on this subject long ago with someone who had since passed on.

Here's some article on the same analogy. Look for the subject: The Water

https://books.google.com.my/books?i...ge&q=feng shui river erosion at bends&f=false

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food for thoughts:

Have you ever notice why some shops along the same stretch of a 1 way street has better business than others?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good observation! We need more quality posting like this.

Actually what Funniman said is quite similar to what I had posted although with different interpretation, conclusion is still BAD.
Just like CSLONG, you only want to say nice things about R&F and act blur when others presented something not so nice and you are unable to argue against it.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what Funniman said is quite similar to what I had posted although with different interpretation, conclusion is still BAD.
Just like CSLONG, you only want to say nice things about R&F and act blur when others presented something not so nice and you are unable to argue against it.

As mentioned, all of us are free to state want we believe here. You can say good or bad feng shui of any property projects in this thread. We learn to respect each other views. You agree with me funniman?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food for thoughts:

Have you ever notice why some shops along the same stretch of a 1 way street has better business than others?

Sometimes you may not be able to avoid certain bad Fengshui on the premises.
If you really believe in Fengshui, then you must also believe that there are ways to neutralize the bad elements or “破解” .
So, have you ever notice that some shops place Fengshui objects all over the shop, hang talisman above doorway, adopt certain colour scheme,etc. to chase off all the bad elements.
But better business also due to reasonable pricing, better service, better food, better management, etc, so can be same road, but different shop, different fate.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since this thread started, we have great discussion of two projects so far which are Jurong Lake district, Spore and Princess Cove JB. Please list down more property projects for feng shui discussion here.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes you may not be able to avoid certain bad Fengshui on the premises.
If you really believe in Fengshui, then you must also believe that there are ways to neutralize the bad elements or “破解” .
So, have you ever notice that some shops place Fengshui objects all over the shop, hang talisman above doorway, adopt certain colour scheme,etc. to chase off all the bad elements.
But better business also due to reasonable pricing, better service, better food, better management, etc, so can be same road, but different shop, different fate.

It is just simply car passengers get down on the left side and not on the right side. That's why left side shops are better than those on the right side especially on 1 way streets. Nothing to do with Feng Shui. :biggrin:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned, all of us are free to state want we believe here. You can say good or bad feng shui of any property projects in this thread. We learn to respect each other views. You agree with me funniman?

I am totally against anyone who talk bad or gossip about others.