• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property Feng Shui

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In developed countries such as Singapore, view always priceless. Often after u pay for a premium for a development, another development come up in front of you.

The most guarantee view probably beside expressway or the Central Catchment area beside reservoir as beside reservoir often can't build high rise and much building due to pollutions.

Units best face north-south orientation, so that its windy, well ventilated yet no morning sun and afternoon sun issues.

Yes....this type really good feng shui!

Last edited by a moderator:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chin chio! What's her website?

Sexy too... but with heavy make up. Can try this website .....
http://www.arco.my/index.php

Master Paw.jpg

Last edited:

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found this in a website and will like to share this as i find it interesting.

Very basic meaning to the energy (feng shui) of numbers:

0 - void, nothingness, potential

1 - unobstructed flow of energy, new beginnings

2 - balance, choice, cooperation

3 - creativity, family, self-expression

4 - stability, grounding, security

5 - change, resourcefulness, adventure

6 - calm, patience

7 - contemplation, self-evaluation, solitude

8 - infinity, abundance, success in business

9 - highest number, accomplishment, attainment.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since there are many apartments and condos on sales now, i offer some tips here for potential investors...

If these high rise has any of the negative attributes listed below it is better to look else where. Most people think if the interior of the apartment is fine than they should not face any problems. The externals do matter in an apartment.

Check and look at the entire block(s)/building. It should not have any sha qi(pylons, huge obstructive structures, electric poles etc) pointing directly towards the main entrance.

The main entrance should not face a straight road, Y junction or V junction.

The building should have a regular shape. Modern architecture sometimes have large areas missing (25% or more is counted as missing area). Avoid such buildings.

Swimming pools should preferably be located on the ground floor and not on the top floor.

Swimming pools should be located on the side of the building rather than directly at the bottom.

The entrance of the apartment building should have a nice open space, lifts and staircases should not be narrow, dark and cramped. Lifts and staircases act as a carrier of qi, they should be well lit, clean and spacious.

The landing on each floor should be spacious and well lit.

Your apartment should not be located in the end of the corridor.

The main door of your apartment should not directly face the staircase or the lift.

While opening the main door to your apartment, it should open into a wide open space and not a cramped area.

It is also inauspicious if the main door directly faces the toilet door or a window.

The rooms should be regular shaped – check the bedroom, kitchen.

Look out of the windows of your apartment, there should be no external sha qi (pylons, building edges, roof top edges). If there are any sha qi’s it is better not to buy or live in this apartment.

The apartment should not have too many exposed beams.

Kitchens preferably should be located away from the main door. The kitchen should not be directly opposite the toilet (this is unhygienic).

Bedrooms should not be located directly opposite the main door. Anyone resting inside will be disturbed by the opening and closing of the door.

Walk around the building area and the apartment. Get a feel of the property. Stand inside the apartment it should be naturally well lit and airy. It should give you a warm feeling.

Lastly, good luck......

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I viewed a subsale condo. Not cheap, about RM900 psf. In front of the balcony is a empty land. And the entrance door is the electrical with huge doors. I was commenting about these risers directly in front of the entrance door. Owner quickly say, this fire element is good. It give you the red hot feeling and the more it burn, the better it is. He is so clever, I just kept quiet.

If there is a electrical fire downstairs, the fire would burn up the cables quickly upwards in a confined shaft and burn through the riser door. Smoke will come out and you won't be able to escape easily if it is directly in front of the entrance door. Moreso, maintenance would always be in front of your door.
Empty land means you do not know what they are going to build as well.

Sometimes logic and reasoning equals to fengshui.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I viewed a subsale condo. Not cheap, about RM900 psf. In front of the balcony is a empty land. And the entrance door is the electrical with huge doors. I was commenting about these risers directly in front of the entrance door. Owner quickly say, this fire element is good. It give you the red hot feeling and the more it burn, the better it is. He is so clever, I just kept quiet.

If there is a electrical fire downstairs, the fire would burn up the cables quickly upwards in a confined shaft and burn through the riser door. Smoke will come out and you won't be able to escape easily if it is directly in front of the entrance door. Moreso, maintenance would always be in front of your door.

I have always held the view that 信者有,不信者无。

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your observation is right.... The owner actually knew that his unit have feng shui issue. Just why try to let go.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think positive, good vibes will come to you. Think negative, bad vibes will follow you.

When you invest, invest with the best feeling. But after investing, do not think how bad it is. If it is really bad, think of ways to mitigate.
Crying day in day out will only bring you bad health, bad mood, irrational decisions and eventually bad luck. Even the people around you or your family will be affected by these bad luck.